Help us keep our forum clean and friendly. Please review the Do's & Dont's Fiverr Forum

Get One Million High Retention Youtube Views

• Rate this comment0 youtubeviews4youtubeviews4
    I am offering you an Adsense safe and 100% real YouTube package. Boost your youtube video with 1000000 high retention youtube views. After Google panda and penguin update, using relevant, resourceful and Adsense safe YouTube views are important for online business owners. So it's really important for your video to looking for advanced and safe views seller to get YOUTUBE VIDEO that are Adsense safe and never be penalized by YOUTUBE. That's why, I am offering 100% Adsense safe Views for you.

http://fiverr.com/youtubeviews4/send-1000000-youtube-views-for-extra-gig-and-30000-views

30,000 High Quality Views For $5.

1000000 High Quality Views for buying 3 extra gigs.

$5 + $40 + $40 + $40 = 1000000.

30000 + 250000 + 250000 + 250000 = 780000 + Free 220000 = 1 Million.

That's mean you are getting 220000 views free.

So Get ONE MILLION HIGH QUALITY YOUTUBE VIEWS ONLY FOR $125.

**== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== FEATURES **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **==
    :bz :bz :bz Worldwide Views :bz :bz :bz
    The youtube views comes from different countries. The views will quickly boost your video to the top search results FAST in youtube and google rankings. Geo target or country specific views can be done.
    :bz :bz :bz High Retention Views :bz :bz :bz
    Youtube is currently ranking video’s based on video’s audience retention rate, the longer the video has been viewed by a viewer, the higher your video will be ranked.
    :bz :bz :bz Referrer Spoofer :bz :bz :bz
    Our custom youtube views updated system can make views coming from social network sites like facebook, livejournal, twitter, blogspot, instagr.am, tumblr, reddit mashable, stumbleupon, Yahoo, linkedin, squidoo, hubpages, plus.google, pinterest and any site you prefer.
    :bz :bz :bz No need for Proxy IPs :bz :bz :bz
    Using proxies for increasing youtube views DOES NOT WORK and will result a video or account suspended. We have a system that employ only REAL TRAFFIC views from around the world, running 24/7, whenever you need.
    youtubeviews4.jpg
    682 x 459 - 161K
  • 4 Comments
  • @youtubeviews4

Hi,

We're all Sellers here and have the skills and ability to click up your gig link if it looks like something we're interested in.

It isn't necessary to populate your post with your entire gig details flood the post with with emoticons. Just the link is fine, thank you.
  • Reply to @voiceoverwork: Reply to @voiceoverwork: Hello Sir,
    Thank you so much for your suggestion.
    I will remind it for my next post.
    Thanks Again.
    Regards.
  • @youtubeviews is this still available I like to purchase
  • Is this still available I want it pls contact me thanks

The Official Fiverr Forum