Happy Halloween! If you haven't yet met our favorite scary movie characters turned Fiverr sellers, it's not too late!
Help us keep our forum clean and friendly. Please review the Do's & Dont's Fiverr Forum

Buy this gig & I'll collect 3 of your gigs & promote them to my Facebook. Get cool tracks BONUS too

• Rate this comment0 sm_covermansm_coverman
    Level Two Seller
    Sometimes getting music tracks with free royalty is not easy, especially if you need long soundtrack (3 or 4 minutes). Now you don't need to worry anymore cause as level 2 seller, I offer to you not only 20 soundtrack but I offer 45 rare mp3 sound tracks and by ordering this gig, like follow this thread, you also get unadvertised bonus below:
    - I will collect 3 of your gigs
    - Promote 3 of your gigs in 1 day in my Facebook wall and Facebook page that has more than 14,000 people like Fiverr and 2 Facebook page that promote Fiverr gig too(screen shoot available) will deliver together with your order.
    - Get 25 cool loops music for your business.

All you can get for $5. Check out my extra gig too

http://fiverr.com/sm_coverman/provide-45-rare-easy-listening-and-cool-3-up-to-4-minutes-royalty-free-music-background-buy-1-gig-get-free-25-cool-loops-music

When you order my gig, give me message that you know the promotion from Fiverr forum, so I can check it and give you all of the bonus I promised.

Thanks
  • 1 Comment
  • For all of us who order my gig above through this forum section, I will give you bonus: promote your gig in my Facebook wall with more than 1,500 friends for 3 days (1 promotion per day)

Imagine just buy spend 5$ to buy my royalty free music, you get promotion and collection for your gigs, notjust 1 gig but for 3 gigs!

Thanks

The Official Fiverr Forum