Help us keep our forum clean and friendly. Please review the Do's & Dont's Fiverr Forum

What is your best selling gig on Fiverr?

• Rate this comment0 hotwebideashotwebideas
    Level Two Seller
    I know most people have at least 5 or 20 gigs here. I have gigs that sell well and some that sell nothing.

Do not list your gig links here or the titles. I am sure that is against the forum rules (see Forum Do's and Don'ts). I just mean to say in one sentence what your best selling gig is.

I will start off:

My best selling gigs are:
    1. My tweeting any messages or re-tweets to my 30,000+ Twitter users
    2. My blogging gigs where I write about your website on one of my 3 blogs including one for NY City
    3. I feature any blog on my blog network.

Bruce

Sheriff's Note: Thank you for the interest in gigs and the encouragement for replies that did not include self-promotion. Since many sellers are unfortunately still adding self-promotion in their replies this thread has been moved to My Fiverr Gigs after having time for views in the original location.
  • 237 Comments
  • My stop motion gig currently generates the most income, because people add extras to get longer or more complex videos.
    My coffee messages are probably the most consistent sellers though, but possibly also because it was one of my first gigs and was featured for a long time.
  • Reply to @madmoo: I have to check yours out. How did you manage to stay featured for that long?
  • Reply to @hotwebideas: please do check them all out, or watch my fb page for updates (/madmoofiverr).
    I think it was featured for so long because when I started on fiverr there weren't as many people. My spaghetti gig was first and that lasted about 6 months, then the coffee for - can't remember but must have been 9 months or more - then the one I have now, my fortune cookie gig.
    Fiverr like to keep the features fresh I think so switching them now and again must help.
  • Reply to @madmoo: Thanks. I will check out all your foodie gigs. LOL
  • Reply to @madmoo: I checked yours out, Madmoo, and I am tempted to order your spaghetti alphabet gig. I have my album selling on Fiverr (rock music) and may use your gigs.

Let me ask you: I have a song called Ginger Ale that I hired a woman on Fiverr to do a dialog. Instead of coffee, is it possible for you to do something with Ginger Ale? I would order your gig if you could. I see your gig that says "I'll do anything"...Well, a Ginger Ale one is that weird request from me. Let me know.

Bruce.
  • Reply to @madmoo: You have some interesting gigs. I finally got to look at your page. The fortune cookie gig is actually the one that caught my eye.
  • Reply to @hotwebideas: They're all rather bizarre but they sell and I make sure I do a good job, regardless of the subject matter.

Glad you liked it!
  • Reply to @madmoo: Yeah, I was tempted to buy your spaghetti-o's gig, LOL. I just have to decide which service to use.
  • Reply to @hotwebideas: tell you what, choose one and I'll throw in the other as a friendly gesture! :)
  • Reply to @madmoo: You da woman!
  • Reply to @hotwebideas: I'm a cow! moooooo... 3:-O 3:-O 3:-O
  • Reply to @madmoo: I guess that makes me a monkey---> :(|)
  • well, i do general graphic design, and this has been the only thing to sell so far. (That and my tip one xD;)

People don't seem to differentiate between "This gig is MS Paint only" and "This gig is Photoshop only"

So i do what they ask anyway, LOL

I'm somewhat new, so I dont have any multiple-buyers on gigs, but i do have many repeat customers.
  • Reply to @caiterz: Ah MS Paint. That pixel-bitmap yielding machine!
  • Reply to @hotwebideas: I love MS Paint! It has so much potential, even with non bitmap images.. and noone uses it. xD

Photoshop and illustrator are great, but I like to do MS Paint as well, to be unique :3
  • Reply to @caiterz: I like MS Paint, but it is not very flexible with vector images. It only handles the raster images which works in some situations, but vector images are where the gold is. LOL
  • Cool Post.

I would have to say my Dual Video with Oranjegirl. I must say that her beauty is a selling point, lucky!

I on the other hand have to survive on using my Wit mwah!
  • Reply to @oranjewebdesign: Good luck with that then, M! :)
  • Reply to @madmoo: Yeah, good luck! She is indeed beautiful.
  • Reply to @oranjewebdesign: Thanks OJ!
  • Reply to @oranjewebdesign: I love Oranjegirl! Before I was a voiceover narration seller on Fiverr, I was a Fiverr buyer. I loved seeing all the great things I could get at such a great price. I used to check out Oranjegirl's work and she is great! Inspired me to get on Fiverr myself and give it a go! Glad I did...it's been a fun ride. :)
  • Reply to @hotwebideas: The trouble with that, Bruce, is getting the froth on the beer/ale whatever so I could write on it. There's also the cost. With the coffee it's around 10p a time. To do something on alcohol is entirely different. I've been told soapsuds are a good substitute but I've never managed it.

Quite a few of my gigs can be used for promotions and I often get buyers giving me the best ideas. If you've got anything in mind (and solutions if it includes ginger ale!) then I'd be happy to help.
    My badge (button) gig could be useful for you. The spaghetti is a classic and these days I prefer doing the messages directly on a plate rather than toast.
    I won't try and sell these! I can see I'm getting carried away here! :)

Ooh. How about the cut out letters with a bottle of ginger ale (like the 'spill' image I use on my fb page. I don't know if you'll find it, but it's got a bottle of wine and a glass on its side). I'm sure I could adapt that idea.
  • Reply to @madmoo: No, not alcohol...I didn't say "ale" like beer. I said "ginger ale" like the soda. LOL
  • Reply to @hotwebideas: Alcohol isn't the issue as such (I was lumping it generally in that category because I've been asked in the past about doing messages on guinness). Send me a message by all means - I'm sure we can think of something!

Ang
  • Well since I only have one gig then I guess it would be that one :))
  • I would say that my best selling gig is the Singing Lesson one, and I already had some extras bought as well.
  • Reply to @zero2026: Nice. I may take you up on your Fiverr gig. I could always use more singing lessons.
  • My best selling gig is 'Making Presentation In your Deadline' and 'Do data entry work or transctibe your audio file' :)
  • Reply to @dhanraj1994: I may order your transcribe audio file gig. Checking it out.
  • 1.My wordpress designing is best selling gig on fiverr.
    2.logo and qr code making gig is also best.
  • Reply to @cyberstudio: Hey, I have to check out the Wordpress gig of yours. I convert websites to Wordpress and may be able to use you for some gigs in case I get too busy.
  • One of my best gigs is the Ass Shaking Yeti delivering video greetings gig. Hopefully since xmas is around the corner it'll boost the orders :)
  • Reply to @thefacebookgeek: I have to check that out!
  • Submission of URL to social bookmarking sites is my best selling gig !!
  • @hotwebideas just ordered your best selling gig! looking forward to the analysis :-\"
  • cool gigs... i agree i have some that dont get used, but my best gig i have and people buy
    is me * Freestyling for 3minutes, and my video sample isnt even up, which i should upload to get more :P
  • Reply to @youngjess: Young Jess. I just ordered your rapping gig. You are the third rapper I hired on Fiverr for the same thing as the first 2 did not come through. Don't let me down. LOL
  • admin: delete please
  • Althou I've not been able to make it big on fiverr but my top selling gig is WordPress Installation & Desiging. I'm also trying to ultilize the 'creating edu and gov backlink manually' which is just rising.
  • @hotwebideas very anxious to work with you :) Looking for a great deal. Check my other gigs too maybe you get something interesting !! :)
  • Well my singal gig since I joined fiverr "iPhone App Reviews/Ratings" is everything for me :P Hust added my 2nd gig 3 days ago.
    Almost 100 orders completed with this gig in 4 months (Earned $600+ including extras). Not so huge but enough for me :)
  • Is there any way to check that? :-B
  • Reply to @mighty_dil: What do you want ro check?
  • I had no idea you're not allowed to post links here. I already did in one post. I'm new here, I hope I don't get in trouble for it. :\

My most ordered gig here is for digital drawing. Initially it was (and still is) called "I will draw you as a cartoon character for $5", but since then, people have been ordering drawings of dogs, of bowls of soup and whatnot, so it's not exactly what it set out to be anymore :D But I can't complain. People keep ordering and I'm happy to draw whatever they ask. I like a good challenge anytime. My drawing style is, I think, unique. And even though I'm getting orders, I feel like I deserve a lot more traffic (sorry for sounding vain :D). Either way, I'm very greatful for every customer I get :)
  • It used to be my FAKE FORTUNE gig, then it was my MEANMILLIEMOUTHOFF RUDE RANT, then my HIPPIE sold well, but then it was my HAD YOUR KID GIG, but lately my script writing gig has been selling some...love doing voiceovers and testimonials ...wish I'd get more orders for those...
  • Tea leaf readings are by far my most popular gig - I've sold more of them than everything else put together. I think the novelty value helps.

The next best would be tarot readings. I think people have heard of that, as opposed to some of the other card readings I do like Lenormand and Aboukra readings that aren't as well known, so they go with what they recognise.
  • My best selling gig is a word art/ tag cloud gig. My clients have been using them on T-shirts, print and online, or so they tell me :)

But I'm having some sales on most of my gigs, simply because I delete the ones that don't generate any interest and think up new ones.
  • Reply to @refugeek: I want to check that one out ;)

The Official Fiverr Forum