Help us keep our forum clean and friendly. Please review the Do's & Dont's Fiverr Forum

How long it takes if buyer did not mark " Complete " if we delivered

• Rate this comment0 qtaniaqtania
    Level Two Seller
    Hey there,

can someone here please tell me how long it takes for clearance if the buyer did not marked our delivered work as completed ?

Thanks ...
  • 8 Comments
  • Rate this comment0 arnevbarnevb
    It takes 3 days, then the order will be automatically marked as complete. After these 3 days it takes an aditional 14 days until you can widthraw it :)
  • Rate this comment0 rmstylesrmstyles
    Reply to @arnevb: Thanks , I have some not marked complete orders too , I was wondering when it gonna be marked .
  • Rate this comment0 rainbowzrainbowz
    Yea, it's a painful thing, and even if I always ask my buyers to tell me if everything it's allright and to remember to close the order and maybe leave a feedback.

Sometimes I still get no reply, so I can't know if I did a good job.. and more than that I lose an important feedback that would help me grow :(

Best Regards,
    Justin
  • And more unnerving is that you're never sure they won't demand a refund or leave negative feedback at some random point in the future.
  • Rate this comment0 rainbowzrainbowz
    Reply to @itsyourthing: Yea, fiverr should send them 1 daily mail asking for closing order and leaving a feedback. If they don't do this after 7days they should not be able to rate it anymore.
  • Rate this comment0 vedmakvedmak
    72 hours.

rainbowz said: fiverr should send them 1 daily mail asking for closing order and leaving a feedback. If they don't do this after 7days they should not be able to rate it anymore.

I agree.

• Rate this comment0 madmoomadmoo
    If it's an item you send in the post, rather than electronically, that 3-day auto completion time is actually 14 days, then the further 14 days clearance.
  • Rate this comment0 vedmakvedmak
    Reply to @madmoo:
    I always forget about mailing gigs.

So impractical in 21st century as way of doing anything.

We need teleportation devices!

The Official Fiverr Forum