About getting my first job

tajkir

It won’t take eternity, it will only take patience. Patience is not how long you have been waiting but what you do while waiting.

As you wait for your first job, kindly take your time to visit buyers request. Know the time they update it and try your best to post early.

Warm regards

It won’t take eternity, it will only take patience. Patience is not how long you have been waiting but what you do while waiting.

As you wait for your first job, kindly take your time to visit buyers request. Know the time they update it and try your best to post early.

Warm regards

Thank you a lot for giving such an advice.

about one week sir. what can I do?

You need to be patient. One week is not a long time on Fiverr. It took me weeks to get my first order. In the meantime, promote your gig, and also answer the buyer requests. You might have to lower your price for your first order to get things going. You can do it!

You need to be patient. One week is not a long time on Fiverr. It took me weeks to get my first order. In the meantime, promote your gig, and also answer the buyer requests. You might have to lower your price for your first order to get things going. You can do it!

thanks a lot sir for delivering such a nice reply.

It took me almost exactly a month.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to get a first order

This is a very common question asked by many new sellers and it is a common scenario too. Don’t be disgraced if you couldn’t find enough work, be patient and mean while try to brush up your skills. Apart from the Fiverr search explore the horizon...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 103 ❤

well :rofl: it’s just because I didn’t know what to do to promote the gig, until I found " Buyer Requests ". Try it, check your Buyer Requests and send the offer. Good Luck 😎

ha ha ha. that’ not so cool. But, you know we learn.

Archived