All Gigs denied

jungleguy

Hello everyone,
All gigs denied. They said gigs not met editorial focus. Anyone happened this today? thanks

Mod Note: Please take note that all posts and comments regarding editorial focus should be regarded as opinion unless they are written by Fiverr staff. Editorial focus changes regularly and sometimes this happens without notice.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on this post, I’m wondering if it’s the English in the gig. Maybe it’s not clear. Try to get someone to word the gig for you. Maybe post what you had here and someone can assist you.

Not meeting editorial focus means it was some kind of gigs that are not what they want to have on the site.

I’m surprised if they are shutting those down.

Maybe a very belated reaction to PewDiePie’s video?

Or moving away from fun stuff, and offering professional services only? Though that would be silly, these videos can be sent as fun gifts.

Perhaps the OP has shown an inappropriate message?

Funny thing is the cached version still has the ‘proceed to order’ button visible, reviews etc. which removed gigs usually don’t?

Maybe it was this in his profile:

I started fiverr in 2012. I lost my old accounts. So i started this account.

Five orders in his queue in the cached version too. It seemed to be popular.

I can see the video of eating watermelon in this cached version and it looks harmless:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:VkCwug8bVwUJ:https://www.fiverr.com/jungleguy/eat-watermelon-like-crazy-jungle-boy-and-find-your-message+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I hope fiverr keeps the fun. It’s unique on the internet.

edit: I just watched a couple of the videos he made and they had me :rofl:

fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png.bf9fbb0605290ca4a7ee7f0aa237b82a.png

hi there,
sorry guys for delay to reply. My gig were funny promotional gigs. Then banned all gigs. I saw most of buyer’s gigs denied. After contact them ,their answer is “your gigs were not in editorial focus. So add new gigs with unique and creative ideas” . They not explain how seller improve gig quality and other things. Only doing banning. I did all unique videos. no idea now

This is fiverr reply to denied gigs

“DENY REASONS
Irrelevant to the marketplace - It seems your Gig is not appropriate for the Fiverr marketplace. We suggest that you do some research to see what type of Gigs do well and are in demand by our buyers.”

I experienced it too. I’ve had my gig for over a year and it’s just holding a message under water. Suddenly this week they took it down and said it’s irrelevant. But another gig that offers the same service is still there, not denied. I don’t understand…

This is the reply i got yesterday from fiverr customer support jay.

"Jay Yesterday at 18:13
Hi,

That is correct, the gigs that you had are no longer in our focus. You must find something else to sell on Fiverr that is different than what you previously sold.

You must figure out what skills you have in categories that are more business oriented for example. Look at the marketplace and see if anything fits your skill set.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to give you any additional direction, this is something only you can do based on your abilities."

THEY TELLING US TO DO ANYTHING ELSE. BUT we offered gigs from our skill. 99% buyers were very satisfied about our service . I am really disappointed now

THIS IS ANOTHER REPLY FROM FIVERR CUSTOMER SUPPORT . They told no more sign gigs allow to do. but still buyers doing sign gigs. Why they doing like this for part of sellers.

"Jay Yesterday at 18:35
Hi,

Any sign gigs like you had and stuff written on your body gigs will not be allowed. We are removing all of these gigs and it’s going to take some time until this is completed.

You need to do something completely different now, try something more for businesses."

Thank you for posting these. At least Jay explained much better than what my customer support did. He was not helpful at all. His replies were:

"Alex (Fiverr Customer Support)
Feb 4, 7:33 AM EST

Hi Liz,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. It seems that your Gig is not appropriate for the Fiverr marketplace. We suggest that you do some research to see what type of Gigs do well and are in demand by our buyers.

Fiverr is consistently updating and evolving it’s marketplace to better suit our community and the needs of skilled freelancers and entrepreneurs across the globe.

We are here if you need any further assistance."

Well, obviously I’ve read that explanation on Fiverr website, so why would I need to contact them only to read the same paragraph, right? And my questions weren’t answered, so I thought it was an automated response from a help bot. Then his next reply was:

"Alex (Fiverr Customer Support)
Feb 4, 8:32 AM EST

Hello Liz,

Thank you for following up with us. It’s not an automatic response.
We make changes every day and try to create much safer and pleasant environment for our users. Unfortunately, this service offered in the Gig is not currently within our editorial focus, and all similar gigs are going to be removed as well.

We are here if you need any further assistance."

Still no explanation why it’s “irrelevant”, but thank you for sharing your experience. It’s clearer now, even though still disappointing.

Oh, no! They are taking away the fun side of Fiverr. I understand why Fiverr is cleaning up the site in terms of PR/direction/growth etc. However, this was a quirky part of Fiverr that will be missed, so people will have no other choice but to start from scratch by creating gigs that fits Fiverr’s greater vision.

@offlinehelpers WOW, so does that mean the WelshBloke gigs could be gone soon? 😯

I favorited a few fun gigs, maybe now is the time to BUY, before they all go kaput. 😟

@jungleguy and @liz181 I know this is a tough 💊 to swallow. Maybe you two can build your funny stuff empire outside of Fiverr or if you decide to stay find a niche that fits their model.

Hi everyone.

We are consistently updating and evolving the marketplace to better suit our community and the needs of skilled freelancers and entrepreneurs across the globe. We make changes every day to try to create a safe and pleasant environment for our users. Unfortunately, some services that are not currently within our editorial focus are going to be removed. It is not lost on us that these Gigs can be a sole source of income for some sellers, and we’d love to work with sellers who have been affected to help them meet our community standards.

Archived