Am I able to know that someone is gonna buy my gig soon?

akilaidunil

http://blog.fiverr.com/fiverrcast-episode-29-understanding-analytics-transcript/

Dear Akila:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: No suggestions.
Your log line: No suggestions.
Your profile text – note the edits:

Hi, I have 5 years working experience with PhotoShop. I’m here to help you. -Akila Idunil

All your gigs should have video, 2 pdfs (for additional samples), and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Your yoga ebooks gig seems sketchy to me, and may raise Buyer eyebrows. Ditto for your diet planning and nutrition guides gig. You’d probably get better results to offer 1 book in each of these gigs (the best of each lot). Focus on the particular benefits of those 2 books.

Your gig packages make no sense. If I order your basic package 3 times, I get 45 photos in 1 day, versus 30 photos in 3 days for your pro package. Either way, I spend 15 bucks or thereabouts. You must think about your gig packages from the Buyer’s point of view.

I suggest you take the advice in this post to heart: 3 Top Tips and Tricks.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling
Chargebacks