Am new here, any tips?

Hello @tatianawhitup and welcome to Fiverr!

I wrote a few tips here you can check them out and let me know what do you think.

Good luck for your future Fiverr experience. You just need to be a hard worker and polite with your buyers and everything will be fine!

Hello @serban95,

Thank you! All the points are very helpful. I will try to follow them all promptly.

I am new here, too 🙂

Hi,

You are welcome to Fiverr.

1. Create gig packages.
  2. Invite your friends and promote/share your gigs on social media.
  3. Try to give best customer service to your customers.
  4. Never delay your orders.

Fiverr is great place to work!

Wish you all the best!!

• 1 month later...

(sarcasm) Be certain to post an illiterate ad in Buyer Requests - that should impress everyone.(/sarcasm) - and don’t use fake html coding in your forum posts, because it won’t show up in your post.

Look at the other people offering transcription gigs, and write up a few gigs that don’t look like any other offerings. That’s quite a crowd out there, and you don’t want to blend into it.

@fantagiro’s advice is sound - treat those first customers as if they, all by themselves, can make or break your career here, because they can. A reputation for awesome service here is something that money can’t buy, but it pays well if you do the work to earn it. Do better work than they deserve at that price, and if you can toss in a bonus (I don’t do transcription, don’t know the field), do it.

I’m new here myself, but have been selling my work online since the last millennium - I know that it sucks being picky about every detail at low rates, but that’s the best way to get yourself the higher rates - wow the customer and everything else falls into place.

Archived