Any one noticed a new update of fiverr for Analytics page?

luminouseyegfx

Anyone searching the forum before creating a new topic?

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

New ? Analytics Page

Have you seen the new analytics page? Thoughts? I like it. Seems more accurate with more useful information, especially how many orders are purchased gigs vs. custom offers and what sales would be like without cancelled orders.

Reading time: 7 mins ? Likes: 334 ❤

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Updated SALES ANALYTICS page [ARCHIVED]

Fiverr had updated the SALES ANALYTICS dashboard. They had merged various elements from the revenue page, graphs from the my gigs page, some videos for upselling, a rating tab and many more stuffs. Here's what are now shown - 1. Revenue details 2....

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 15 ❤

And others…

Why not all the members if may i know…!

Dear i contact fiverr support according to this issue ! Fiverr support told me developers working on update as you know fiverr have lot of sellers so its not easy to update all at ones but dont worry you will also got this update soon ! Hope i answered you question ✌️

Thank you

Graphicsbros!

Dear i contact fiverr support according to this issue ! Fiverr support told me developers working on update as you know fiverr have lot of sellers so its not easy to update all at ones but dont worry you will also got this update soon ! Hope i answered you question ✌️

Thank you

Graphicsbros!

Thanks for your answer.

I already have this update…! as i have shared this screenshots.

Mod Note: Great topic! Please continue discussion here: https://forum.fiverr.com/t/new-analytics-page/

Archived