Anyone have tips/example on how to ask buyer to modify their review?

inka_iskandar

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
3af3c8ccfe706ac34285f4110b12ab0591f89810_1_600x500.JPG

? Change FEEDBACK REVIEW from Buyer/Customer - ☀ 2017...

? Refunding your buyer to remove a feedback is NO LONGER possible on Fiverr since the last update in Terms Of Service. ⚠ Feedbacks are here to stay! ? However, you can ASK to have your REVIEW modified but only ONCE (:one:) per order. Also, you...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 116 ❤

Step1.JPG.e819f71cd653c5c1f4e0b7ba33468599.JPG

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
3af3c8ccfe706ac34285f4110b12ab0591f89810_1_600x500.JPG

? Change FEEDBACK REVIEW from Buyer/Customer - ☀ 2017...

? Refunding your buyer to remove a feedback is NO LONGER possible on Fiverr since the last update in Terms Of Service. ⚠ Feedbacks are here to stay! ? However, you can ASK to have your REVIEW modified but only ONCE (:one:) per order. Also, you...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 116 ❤

Hi, I’ve read how to change the feedback review and no one actually give example on how they ask their clients to change their review. What I’m asking is a real examples on how to ask buyer to change their review. English is my second language and I just need real examples so I know I’m on the right track.

Thanks 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi, I’ve read how to change the feedback review and no one actually give example on how they ask their clients to change their review. What I’m asking is a real examples on how to ask buyer to change their review. English is my second language and I just need real examples so I know I’m on the right track.

Thanks 🙂

You haven’t had any negative reviews.

In terms of how to ask should it ever happen, the way you would word it would depend on the feedback left by the buyer and your reasons for asking them to change it.

Fingers crossed it never happens - in the meantime, don’t worry about it! 🙂

You haven’t had any negative reviews.

In terms of how to ask should it ever happen, the way you would word it would depend on the feedback left by the buyer and your reasons for asking them to change it.

Fingers crossed it never happens - in the meantime, don’t worry about it! 🙂

I think I’m being paranoid because of all the horrible stories on the forum lol but you’re right it would depend on their feedback first.

Archived