Anyone know this font name?

sajedulshawon1

Didn’t you just post this question before with another two fonts?

Woofy gave you a site to identify fonts. People do not keep a running list of fonts in their heads since there are over a million of them.

Why keep asking about fonts with multiple accounts?

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 65932_1.png

Can someone tell me these fonts name

Have you tried using the What the Font service? It’s specifically designed for identifying fonts based on images ?

Woofy gave you a site to identify fonts. People do not keep a running list of fonts in their heads since there are over a million of them.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 65932_1.png

Can someone tell me these fonts name

Have you tried using the What the Font service? It’s specifically designed for identifying fonts based on images ?

Thank you @misscrystal and @woofy31 😎

On 8/6/2017 at 1:24 PM, misscrystal said:

Hi,Thanks for your reply.This is my only account and I asked this first time on forum because one of my buyer need a logo with this font

On 8/6/2017 at 1:24 PM, carolina_mateus said:

its called Colonna MT

Thank you very much.This is exactly what I want

On 8/6/2017 at 1:54 PM, misscrystal said:

I don’t believe you.

Fiverr know that…I am using broadband with fixed IP.So If I use multiple account Fiverr will block me.I don’t need multiple account because I am happy with one account don’t need another.I know fiverr TOS very well See my profile and reviews I am honest on my work btw believe it or not This is my only account.Capture.PNG.164cddb921c9a1ca5814765b75808cfb.PNG

One of my client asking for a logo with this font and I don’t know the name that’s why I am asking on forum.I am leaving forum now.

Thank you

and I got 5 star from this order

Capture.PNG.ed626088c38ebca00acf7e40653b654e.PNG

Archived