Anyway To Remove Negative Feedback?

matteo_7355

Hey Everyone, Hope you are doing great today!

I think my mind has issues lol, Basically All my ratings have been 5* (50+) I always ensure I give my customers the best experience and always go the extra mile for them and all of them are always super happy with my services.

Recently I got a 4.4 star review (Yes, I know it’s not that negative lol) But I feel really down and when people come to my profile they will see this and may be turned off by it 😦

I have reached out to the person and offered if I could do anything but the person hasn’t been active for around 1 day…

I don’t know what to do, I can imagine everyone gets a semi negative review every once in a while but I HATE the feeling.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thank you!

Matteo 🙂

Hi Matteo,

It’s against Fiverr TOS to ask a buyer to change their review. So, I’m afraid you’ll have to live with the less-than-perfect review or risk losing your account. You can’t perfectly satisfy everyone - although I can totally understand your desire to! I think one 4-star review out of 50 isn’t likely to hurt you too much.

I can give you a suggestion that might help you avoid negative reviews in the future. When I deliver my orders, I always tell them to send me a message or revision request if they have any thoughts or questions about their order. That way, their first recourse if unhappy should be to reach out to you to get it fixed.

Hey adrover!

I didn’t ask the person to change the feedback, I offered if their was anyway to make the experience even better.

If it’s against the TOS why would Fiverr put an option for you to send a dispute to modify the buyers feedback?

That’s a great suggestion, I will do something like that.

Thank you!

Matteo 🙂

Hi Matteo,

I had issues with 4.4 and 4.7 rating and 100% of them were by mistake of the buyer.

Kindly ask the buyer if it was a mistake or is there anything you could do more to improve your service better.

Oh ye,

I never thought of that lol.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Matteo 🙂

Hi Matteo,

I had issues with 4.4 and 4.7 rating and 100% of them were by mistake of the buyer.

Kindly ask the buyer if it was a mistake or is there anything you could do more to improve your service better.

Even if he doesn’t know how to change the rating, if he admits you can ask the customer service for help.

4.7 rating happens only if the buyer clicks 1 of the few rating stars as 4 and the rest of the stars - 5’s.

I am pretty sure it is a mistake.

Hi Matteo,

4.7 isn’t a bad review, as you’ve noted. Don’t worry about it. Reply to the review politely and professionally, saying thanks. If anyone looks at the review they will see you are still professional. It’s very important that buyers feel they can rate honestly without getting hassled by sellers if they don’t leave a 5 review. You’ve asked what you can do to improve your service. That’s it. Leave the poor buyer alone. 🙂

Yeah am not a big fan of this change that fiverr has made about reviews. I do send the message below with every order and a video saying the same. But you will always have people who do not read the info and go straight for the bad review with out asking a question. I have went almost 2 years with out a neg. review because you could always work thing out with the buyer or offer a refund. Now i have had like 4 neg. reviews in the span of 6 weeks.

VERY IMPORTANT*
If you have any questions, problems, or issues, please leave me a message below and not a modification and I will fix it immediately! If you are not 100% happy i will refund you.”

There is a thread by @misscrystal that talks about a bug. ** Sorry, too lazy and too tired to put a link, so I am just pinging her. **

When a buyer accepts it on his/her smartphone (I think that’s what it was), it sometimes leaves a 4.7 or 4.3 by mistake. She asked the buyer if that is what they meant to give her and in every case it was a “NO!”

I believe the customer contacted customer support about it and it was changed to five stars.

That could very well be the case with you. Or, if not, then as capitalquality has said you are doing really good. I wouldn’t even notice a small 4.5 out of 49 5.0 as a buyer!

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Another 4.7 stars when they try to leave 5 stars due the the buggy app

Once again the buyer tried to leave me 5 stars on the app. And she tried to leave a comment but the app only put on the review "good experience". I have had this happen 3 times now in the past two weeks! I had a thread about this in December but...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 29 ❤

Once again the buyer tried to leave me 5 stars on the app. And she tried to leave a comment but the app only put on the review "good experience". I have had this happen 3 times now in the past two weeks! I had a thread about this in December but...

You can read my experience here and some advice as well along with your own comment.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 84558_1.png

When did you stop caring about a 5-star?

As sellers we should always care about our rating because that is the social proof that new buyers see and consider before contacting or ordering from us. Having said that though, I think we should focus on delivering quality product and service...

I would say do not care about this. I don’t think it will hurt your business anyway.

My rating went down because of a bad buyer who didn’t want to pay more than $5 and wanted everything for free.

It has jumped up to 5 because of positive reviews i received after that incident.

EDIT : Happy Sign up Anniversary 🙂

Hi Matteo,

4.7 isn’t a bad review, as you’ve noted. Don’t worry about it. Reply to the review politely and professionally, saying thanks. If anyone looks at the review they will see you are still professional. It’s very important that buyers feel they can rate honestly without getting hassled by sellers if they don’t leave a 5 review. You’ve asked what you can do to improve your service. That’s it. Leave the poor buyer alone. 🙂

Yeah am not a big fan of this change that fiverr has made about reviews. I do send the message below with every order and a video saying the same. But you will always have people who do not read the info and go straight for the bad review with out asking a question. I have went almost 2 years with out a neg. review because you could always work thing out with the buyer or offer a refund. Now i have had like 4 neg. reviews in the span of 6 weeks.

VERY IMPORTANT*

If you have any questions, problems, or issues, please leave me a message below and not a modification and I will fix it immediately! If you are not 100% happy i will refund you.”

I am going to change my auto messages now, Thank you for the advice! 🙂

I will give that a read now, Thank you 🙂

You can read my experience here and some advice as well along with your own comment.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 84558_1.png

When did you stop caring about a 5-star?

As sellers we should always care about our rating because that is the social proof that new buyers see and consider before contacting or ordering from us. Having said that though, I think we should focus on delivering quality product and service...

I would say do not care about this. I don’t think it will hurt your business anyway.

My rating went down because of a bad buyer who didn’t want to pay more than $5 and wanted everything for free.

It has jumped up to 5 because of positive reviews i received after that incident.

EDIT : Happy Sign up Anniversary 🙂

I have read that article before, It’s got great information, Thank you! 🙂

Archived