Available Now Feature

asadkhalid88

Hello Guys how you will “Available Now” feature by fiverr according to my point of view via this feature Buyer can miss quality of work because here all top rated or level 2 guys who have skills having team of 5 to 7 guys working in team form so they can handle at least 10 to 15 orders at a time but if buyer looking for quality of work and turn on available now filter buyer can miss that team quality of work
it my personal opinion only from last 48 hours just looking for your opinion
thanks

I’m sorry - I really don’t understand what you’re saying - perhaps you could try using some punctuation?

In the meantime, have a look here:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

AVAILABLE NOW feature on BETA version

That’s awesome now on Fiverr we have “AVAILABLE NOW” feature and buyers can find us easily. So be careful and use it only when you’re available that’s important for you ? I LIKE THAT !!! Mod Note: Here is the Video about the feature:

Reading time: 35 mins ? Likes: 858 ❤

I’m sorry - I really don’t understand what you’re saying - perhaps you could try using some punctuation?

In the meantime, have a look here:

That’s awesome now on Fiverr we have “AVAILABLE NOW” feature and buyers can find us easily. So be careful and use it only when you’re available that’s important for you ? I LIKE THAT !!! Mod Note: Here is the Video about the feature:

let me explain please

As far you can check right now i have 4 orders in Que but i have a team of 7 guys and i am providing my clients full quality of work on last 2 months i earned over 10K$ but now i am not getting orders or buyer messages just because my Available Now is turn off but i have capability to handle at least 15 orders with my team

same case for all team mates or top rated they all have 30 members team can handle as many as they want orders and they are top rated because they are providing quality of work to clients so this way clearly clients can miss top rated or quality of work

let me explain please

As far you can check right now i have 4 orders in Que but i have a team of 7 guys and i am providing my clients full quality of work on last 2 months i earned over 10K$ but now i am not getting orders or buyer messages just because my Available Now is turn off but i have capability to handle at least 15 orders with my team

same case for all team mates or top rated they all have 30 members team can handle as many as they want orders and they are top rated because they are providing quality of work to clients so this way clearly clients can miss top rated or quality of work

It’s only a beta test. Why not put your concerns on the thread I mentioned above? ☀️

Whatever criteria were used, there would always be somebody who would say it’s unfair on them!

thank you for reply

i am sorry what do you mean by Thread?

This one:

This one:

yes i understand thank you

and what does mean by thread?

Archived