Available now option

sana_design

New Feature called

AVAILABLE NOW

It is an amazing feature. It’s the new way to know buyers that you’re available now and ready to respond them within 5 minutes.

You Must meet the eligibility requirements:

• Less than 5 active orders.
  • More than five orders completed.
  • Low cancellation rate.

I was just waiting for this feature.

Thank you fiverr! 😀

Read more about this Amazing Feature HERE

Is available now reply in 5 mins for just new messages

Also in FAQ I see

Is it time sensitive, and do I need to deliver right away?

A. No, you don’t have to deliver right away. You need to be available to start an order right away and deliver by the agreed delivery time specified in the order.

Does this mean in 5 mins we need to start order we can’t deny ?

I see it as positive feature if used correctly (it needs some more testing and modifications for sure). So online status means you are currently online, accepting regular orders, etc. while Available now should (in my opinion of course) mean, “I am here, waiting for a client and ready to start working immediately”, so for sellers who are not currently working on other project and they want new project for when they’re done with current one, but for those sellers and buyers who wants immediate conversation and work on the project. That’s how I see it. 🙂

I see it as positive feature if used correctly (it needs some more testing and modifications for sure). So online status means you are currently online, accepting regular orders, etc. while Available now should (in my opinion of course) mean, “I am here, waiting for a client and ready to start working immediately”, so for sellers who are not currently working on other project and they want new project for when they’re done with current one, but for those sellers and buyers who wants immediate conversation and work on the project. That’s how I see it. 🙂

I agree with this. Anyone can have the Fiverr webpage open and technically be “online” but take hours to respond because they are AFK, or sleeping, etc. Or they can be online, but not really accepting many orders because they are swamped with work.

Available Now generally means that you are at your computer, maybe doing some small tasks or watching YouTube videos of US Politics, or whatever, but are available to talk to a client and take orders right then and there. It, to me, is like “Clocking In” to begin work, and then turning it off when you “Clock Out.”

I find it to be a really nice feature and am quite proud of it, especially after the “Average Price” fiasco.

Archived