Balance at my Team account was been reset

petrboyt

Already been using Fiverr’s existing team account feature? No worries. We will refund the balance in any the existing team accounts in full by February 22nd.

Don’t worry, you will have your money back. 🙂

Where did they talk about this?

Where did they talk about this?

favicon.icoFiverr Forum

cbf353a0d048f7e97e300bbe744022c1eb5721ab_1_690x458.png

Introducing Fiverr Business Tools

Entrepreneurs are the heart and soul of Fiverr. We’re a platform designed to connect freelancers with serious business buyers like you—and serious business buyers need serious tools. So we’re introducing Fiverr Business Tools, a new and improved set...

https://blog.fiverr.com/fiverrbiztools/

I wrote, but already 2 hours there is no answer. I urgently need to pay for the order.

I wrote them yesterday, before the official announcement/post. I panicked too because my money was gone.

They told me I’ll get my money back between yesterday and the 22nd.

I set up my Business Tool yesterday so hoping to get my money refunded sooner than later. I kinda need to make some purchases myself.

Unfortunately, the B.T. does NOT allow for an advance payment so you have to pay for transaction fee for each purchase. 😦

I wrote them yesterday, before the official announcement/post. I panicked too because my money was gone.

They told me I’ll get my money back between yesterday and the 22nd.

I set up my Business Tool yesterday so hoping to get my money refunded sooner than later. I kinda need to make some purchases myself.

Unfortunately, the B.T. does NOT allow for an advance payment so you have to pay for transaction fee for each purchase. 😦

Hello everyone. It sounds like you’re worried about your old team balance? Refunds will be made to your payment method by Feb 22nd.

You can check out you balance in this link: https://www.fiverr.com/users/username/edit/team_settings

Please update the link with your fiverr name. 😃

Archived