Best tips on getting started please

shamanwhisperer

image.png.9b4050237fe5041923bfe75e9ee17d6a.png
This may be of help.

So since I’m seeing a lot of “I’m not getting orders please check out my gigs/please help” posts again, I’ll leave this here…hopefully it will help a bit. First of all, it’s 100% OK to ask for help and advice. I have done it too. However before doing so, you might want to go through this check list: 1. Did you spend a LONG time creating your gigs? DID YOU check other successful seller’s gigs, their descriptions, their sample images etc and get a clear idea of what a “good gig” is supposed to…

Check out your competition! Visit gigs that offer the same services as you and who have a lot of sales and find out what they’re doing right in their descriptions. Try to offer competitive prices. Unfortunately to gain sales sometimes you have to offer lower prices than you would like, but once you start gaining a platform on the site you can change your prices again. This is what worked for me but you don’t necessarily have to do it. Just make your profile and gig description unique and eye catching!

Archived