Bullet tips to improve GIG making

khan_lp

Dear Khan:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: You should be smiling.
Your log line – note the edits: An artistic sailor in the depths of the Graphic ocean
Your profile text – note the edits:

Actually, this is too awkward for me to try to edit. I suggest you hire a copy writer, as your English is probably costing you sails (get it – that’s a nautical pun!)…

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS, especially if the whiteboard doesn’t get the results you need. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,
Blaise

Hey Maddie!

Did the edits make a difference?

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Do This, NOT That
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling
Chargebacks
Social Media Gig Marketing
Gig Tweaks
Digital Copyright
Fiverr’s Cut
What URLs Can I Use?
Fiverr Terms of Service[/details]

Dear Khan:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

Your profile image: You should be smiling.

Your log line – note the edits: An artistic sailor in the depths of the Graphic ocean

Actually, this is too awkward for me to try to edit. I suggest you hire a copy writer, as your English is probably costing you sails (get it – that’s a nautical pun!)…

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS, especially if the whiteboard doesn’t get the results you need. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,

Blaise

Hey Maddie!

Did the edits make a difference?

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Improve My Gig Checklist

Do This, NOT That

3 Top Tips and Tricks

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Fiverr’s Cut

What URLs Can I Use?

Fiverr Terms of Service[/details]

Much needed information! Thanks a lot

firstly upload your professional profile picture and then edit you business card gigs with more information (explain benefits,quality and related to prices)
and then promote your gigs to facebook,twitter and other social media sites
i hope through this you’'ll get more orders on gigs
thank you

firstly upload your professional profile picture and then edit you business card gigs with more information (explain benefits,quality and related to prices)

thank you

Thanks a lot for the info…

thank you

I have very bad experiences in social media and get no order. Last couple of week no sales in my dashboard.

Dear Syed:

Your profile image: Makes you look like a cast member of “Reservoir Dogs.” I suggest a more straightforward closeup of your smiling face, with no sunglasses. Your goal is to make Buyers feel they know, like, and trust you.

Your log line: This is a slogan that appears below your user name. You should get one and make it cool, like, "Green peppers: They’re green! And peppy…"

I have extensive experience making audio recordings using great equipment, such as a large diaphragm condenser NT-1 microphone in my own custom professional-quality studio. I am here to help you create the best possible audio files for your important projects. -Syed

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

I suggest you invest in a copy writer to make your gig descriptions more compelling and to help you design the appropriate packages and gig extras to help you maximize your revenue.

Good luck,

Blaise

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here.

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Gig Images

Fiverrcast Questions

Fiverr’s Cut

Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer

What URLs Can I Use?

Fiverr Terms of Service

How to Make Millions on Fiverr

[/details]

• 3 months later...

Hi can people have a look at my profile? I want to take advantage of my free time while I can. Thank you

Your profile is super duper professional. I just joined today so I know my praise isn’t that valuable 😋

You look trustworthy in your picture and your gigs look clean and your bio isn’t too overloaded with narcissistic crap like mine! 😁

Your profile is super duper professional. I just joined today so I know my praise isn’t that valuable 😋

You look trustworthy in your picture and your gigs look clean and your bio isn’t too overloaded with narcissistic crap like mine! 😁

Thank you I try to improve it every so often. I would say your gigs look good to.

Archived