Buyer Request or is it a Seller's Request?

ishratamin

As a beginner to get first job on fiverr buyer request section can be really helpful. But Each day if I see there is 25 buyers request 18-21 of those are from sellers who are searching for jobs. So Seeking attention of the concern parties about this problem. Solving this problem can be so much helpful for beginners like us.

I got my first order but struggling to get the 2nd one. If any experienced fiverr seller can provide suggestions to me to move on from such situation you are absolutely welcome. 🙂

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 201 ❤

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which "must" have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 127 ❤

Guest graphicfirm

you must share your gig in social media. it helps to increase your impression and so that your gig is normally update to top page in the fiverr.

Archived