Buyer Request ℹ

djwaruna

I’m use normal format for offer buyer request.

Before Level 1 Seller My Buyer Request offers Working Perfectly

I’m use normal format for offer buyer request.

What’s normal format to you might not be that normal or catchy to buyers… what is the “normal format” ?

I’ll go out on a limb and also state that they may have difficulty with the language barrier. Are you just using the same one over and over again or are you customizing it? Are you reading the ENTIRE buyers request, because sometimes they clearly state that if you don’t do a certain thing, they won’t hire you.

I’ll go out on a limb and also state that they may have difficulty with the language barrier. Are you just using the same one over and over again or are you customizing it? Are you reading the ENTIRE buyers request, because sometimes they clearly state that if you don’t do a certain thing, they won’t hire you.

Thank you very much. @uncarved

Thank you very much .you are the best

@djwaruna You should read these threads, they tell you everything you need to know on creating attractive and clear offers that can convert to sales 😉

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Buyer Requests - how to get the gig!

Have you been struggling to get orders? Then you've probably looked at the Buyer Request section a few times now, and maybe you've sent a few offers. As a buyer whose posted requests before, here are some tips for how to actually appeal to the...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 34 ❤

How to Send Attractive Buyer Request

Hello My Fellow Sellers, It has been a longtime visiting here, hope sells are rolling well to you all. I can see that one of the limitation facing some new seller on fiverr platform is how to get the attentions of buyers to their...

Reading time: 9 mins ? Likes: 298 ❤

@djwaruna You should read these threads, they tell you everything you need to know on creating attractive and clear offers that can convert to sales 😉

Buyer Requests - how to get the gig!

Have you been struggling to get orders? Then you've probably looked at the Buyer Request section a few times now, and maybe you've sent a few offers. As a buyer whose posted requests before, here are some tips for how to actually appeal to the...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 34 ❤

How to Send Attractive Buyer Request

Hello My Fellow Sellers, It has been a longtime visiting here, hope sells are rolling well to you all. I can see that one of the limitation facing some new seller on fiverr platform is how to get the attentions of buyers to their...

Reading time: 9 mins ? Likes: 298 ❤

Really Helpfull threads @woofy31 🙂

Maybe if you knew how to use proper English, more buyers will think you were competent enough to do the job.

You can be fantastic at what you do, but if I was looking for a gig and I saw “Are you want Promote your Website or any Link among Millions of Peoples.” I would not hire the person. You are in competition with millions of other users, grammar and spelling are of utmost importance.

Hi Members,

After I’m Level One Seller, I Can’t Get Sales using Buyer Request.

I’m Send Perfect Offes.

But anyone not Response. ? :thinking:

Hi Members,

I’m Send Perfect Offes.

Curious…

Do you capitalize each letter of a Word when you’re sending proposals? If so, don’t do it.

Also, sending proposals doesn’t guarantee sales, perhaps buyers are choosing other sellers or just not interested in your offerings.

Hi Members,

I’m Send Perfect Offes.

Curious…

Do you capitalize each letter of a Word when you’re sending proposals? If so, don’t do it.

Also, sending proposals doesn’t guarantee sales, perhaps buyers are choosing other sellers or just not interested in your offerings.

@nikavoice. Thank you very much for your valuable advice​:hugs:🙂

Maybe if you knew how to use proper English, more buyers will think you were competent enough to do the job.

You can be fantastic at what you do, but if I was looking for a gig and I saw “Are you want Promote your Website or any Link among Millions of Peoples.” I would not hire the person. You are in competition with millions of other users, grammar and spelling are of utmost importance.

Thank you very much @lucycodex

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived