Buyer requested a revision without a reason

seoenergycom

Today I had vary strange situation.
I’ve delivered the order two days ago and ever since we have exchanged about 20 messages. He asked me to explain what I did and he did some changes on a website on his own, so I had to do additional work to improve his changes and now he has requested a revision with this message:
“I do not want to rush, kindly allow time for me to review. thanks”.

Now my order is running late and there isn’t anything for me to do, except to complain, but I don’t know what to say.

This is only partly helpful to you but there was a post yesterday where the discussion mentioned that once you’ve delivered something on time the first time you don’t get penalised for being late. I don’t know if it’s correct but here’s the link:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 76115_1.png

The Endless Gig?

@scottorr16 You have some things to think about here. 1) The order will never go "Late" so dont worry about the timer extension. If you turn an order in before it goes late once , it will never go late. They can't cancel it for being late. 2)...

This is only partly helpful to you but there was a post yesterday where the discussion mentioned that once you’ve delivered something on time the first time you don’t get penalised for being late. I don’t know if it’s correct but here’s the link:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 76115_1.png

The Endless Gig?

@scottorr16 You have some things to think about here. 1) The order will never go "Late" so dont worry about the timer extension. If you turn an order in before it goes late once , it will never go late. They can't cancel it for being late. 2)...

Its correct. I have an order that was due 4 days ago in my log.

And as you can see here … 100% on-time status.

Proven1.thumb.png.78ebf5dae08fa3e761e286104812bc04.png

Once you turn in an order once BEFORE the buzzer… It never goes late for you.

Archived