Buyer Requests sellers posting offers

srdicdusan

This will answer your question and make you laugh. 😂
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

I was soooo curious I just had to

I have been very curious about whether or not the sellers posting on Buyer Requests are getting any sales there. I was tempted to post one of my own just to see what would happen. However, I did not, because it felt so wrong to do so. Then I made...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 70 ❤

Same old story…

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 200 ❤

Yes, but there are literally few hundred threads of sellers complaining and so far, it’s still an ongoing issue.

Ignore it. Only seller can see buyers request, so the offers they have are other sellers who did not read requirement before bidding.

I think it would be a funny conversation, both the bidder and poster are trying to sell to each other.

This will answer your question and make you laugh. 😂

I was soooo curious I just had to

I have been very curious about whether or not the sellers posting on Buyer Requests are getting any sales there. I was tempted to post one of my own just to see what would happen. However, I did not, because it felt so wrong to do so. Then I made...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 70 ❤

Hello,

Indeed its hillarious how they trying to offer their services and compete between themselves. Thank you for helping me to understand this, it was worth posting 😆

Yes, but there are literally few hundred threads of sellers complaining and so far, it’s still an ongoing issue.

Ignore it. Only seller can see buyers request, so the offers they have are other sellers who did not read requirement before bidding.

I think it would be a funny conversation, both the bidder and poster are trying to sell to each other.

Thank you for time and wise answer. I was just curious. Even tho i would never post and be unfair to other people who are trying to work hard. 😃

Oh to have the power to see. 👀

Archived