Can anyone see my photo? [RESOLVED]

Guest aryytranslates

Guest aryytranslates

I saw most people in the forum, their profile pictures can be seen in a glance. While mine, as far as I can see it, only a big letter A. No, I´m not asking you to click on my profile, there´s nothing there yet to see. I don´t have a gig yet. I have a profile picture, but like I mentioned before, my photo does not appear in the forum. Not that it´s a big deal, but does anyone know why?

I saw most people in the forum, their profile pictures can be seen in a glance. While mine, as far as I can see it, only a big letter A. No, I´m not asking you to click on my profile, there´s nothing there yet to see. I don´t have a gig yet. I have a profile picture, but like I mentioned before, my photo does not appear in the forum. Not that it´s a big deal, but does anyone know why?

I have a profile picture, but like I mentioned before, my photo does not appear in the forum

Hi, Did you check in your dashboard to-do list? Is it any notification in your to-do list to complete your profile if re-upload your picture it will solve the problem.

Guest aryytranslates

I have a profile picture, but like I mentioned before, my photo does not appear in the forum

Hi, Did you check in your dashboard to-do list? Is it any notification in your to-do list to complete your profile if re-upload your picture it will solve the problem.

@designer_pro2, I will check it, thanks. I just signed up yesterday, so still figuring out a lof of things.

Guest aryytranslates

The forum profile image is extracted from the main platform.

Did you log out completely and log back in?

I can see my photo now. Thanks everyone! 🙂

Archived