Cannot Sell My GIG yet. Please Have A look and Give an honest Opinion

yashaizen

Hello!
I cannot sell my gig yet. Please look at it and give me an honest opinion.
Also Tell me about the changes I can do .
Thanks

Here’s the link:
favicon.icoFiverr.com

469f9e0a7c3bc970923c928014f8ee57810894ee.jpg

yashaizen : I will design a custom themed poster for $20 on www.fiverr.com

For only $20, yashaizen will design a custom themed poster. | About This GigI Design Custom Themed Posters for any event or cause. What IDo?I think about ideas and blend them for designing a poster which | On Fiverr.com

@yashaizen

Hi Brother,

Welcome to fiverr. Can you improve your poster designs with fresh and appealing colors. also make a portfolio with bunch of designs and create a flickr portfolio and use a link of your portfolio on your profile.

Fiverr is a huge platform and there is lot of competition so make sure to stand out with your work and grab some buyers attention.

All the best. If you need any Help ask me.
Balubfa12

@yashaizen

Hi Brother,

Welcome to fiverr. Can you improve your poster designs with fresh and appealing colors. also make a portfolio with bunch of designs and create a flickr portfolio and use a link of your portfolio on your profile.

Fiverr is a huge platform and there is lot of competition so make sure to stand out with your work and grab some buyers attention.

All the best. If you need any Help ask me.

Balubfa12

Thanks brother!

I will do the changes and will make a Flickr Portfolio asap . 🙂

I feel they are little high priced, can you start with low price till you get dew orders and ratings. once you have regular clients you can increase the gig price little extra.

Thats the best way to to get some clients with low gig price offering to them

I feel they are little high priced, can you start with low price till you get dew orders and ratings. once you have regular clients you can increase the gig price little extra.

Thats the best way to to get some clients with low gig price offering to them

Ok! I am reducing the price . Will follow this now.

Thanks Again! 🙂

Ok! I am reducing the price . Will follow this now.

Thanks Again! 🙂

Reducing your prices might be bad advise depending what you are offering. I would suggest to price your gig what truly believe should worth of course keeping in mind the market place prices and the competition (those who offer quality similar to yours). Also market your services in Twitter, facebook, Google+ and everywhere you can. Let your friends know about it, you will be surprised how much that could help.

Archived