Checking Out a Seller's Gig via Profile Pic

gina_riley2

Okay, so I couldn’t find this one in the forum or maybe I missed it, either way, if it’s been answered already, someone direct me to it.

In the old forum format, whenever I wanted to check out a seller’s gig, all I had to do was to click on his/her avatar or name. It seems like on this one, some have it enabled via a link while other’s there is no link.

I suppose I could always do a name search. Am I missing something here? Is there an easier way then copy/paste user name??

I think you have to be at least a level 1 forum user (nothing to do with Fiverr levels) before you can put your Fiverr link in the forum profile (and you have to do it manually, it doesn’t automatically get there).

Right now, the only way to find a seller without the link in their forum profile is to copy/paste. They might change it at some point, after they ensure that the basic forum stuff works properly.

The forum manager for Fiverr is currently working on adding the link to buyers and sellers profile on the main site.

Right now any forum user can enter anything in their “Website” details. The wiser members are linking their profile for fiverr like me and @catwriter and others…🙂

HOW TO:

ETA: You don´t need to do this anymore, the kind forum people have set it up so your fiverr.com link is displayed automatically now! I see a lot of people don´t have a clickable link to their fiverr.com profile page. It´s not there automatically when clicking someone´s name like it was in the old forum - don´t forget to set it, if you want people to see a direct link to your main fiverr profile and your gigs when they click your name in a forum post! You can do it here in the forum settings, s…

The forum manager for Fiverr is currently working on adding the link to buyers and sellers profile on the main site.

Right now any forum user can enter anything in their “Website” details. The wiser members are linking their profile for fiverr like me and @catwriter and others…🙂

HOW TO:

ETA: You don´t need to do this anymore, the kind forum people have set it up so your fiverr.com link is displayed automatically now! I see a lot of people don´t have a clickable link to their fiverr.com profile page. It´s not there automatically when clicking someone´s name like it was in the old forum - don´t forget to set it, if you want people to see a direct link to your main fiverr profile and your gigs when they click your name in a forum post! You can do it here in the forum settings, s…

You have the inside scoop from the horses mouth it seems.

HOW TO:

This is correct, they are working on it.

Archived