Clearance of Funds

Hello everyone hope you all are fine I’m here with one suggestion hope you all will agree with this may be it’s not good but this is my suggestion to fiverr may he like this I think when our order will marked as completed we will receive that funds on that day because we have to wait for 14 days to complete our funds so i think when our order marked as compete we receive that funds on same day hope everyone should like this suggestion thanks

I sure like the sound of your suggestion but I don’t think it would be implementable and you aren’t the first one to address it. I’ll just leave the link to this thread here so you can maybe read a bit about it.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

14 Days To Recieve Revenues?

I have been a seller on fiverr since august last year and fiverr being my only income I need the money pretty soon. Well why does fiverr take 14 DAYS to clear your revenues? On other sites it takes 3 days MAX. This is one thing fiverr needs to work...

I sure like the sound of your suggestion but I don’t think it would be implementable and you aren’t the first one to address it. I’ll just leave the link to this thread here so you can maybe read a bit about it.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

14 Days To Recieve Revenues?

I have been a seller on fiverr since august last year and fiverr being my only income I need the money pretty soon. Well why does fiverr take 14 DAYS to clear your revenues? On other sites it takes 3 days MAX. This is one thing fiverr needs to work...

Thanks dear I just want to convey my suggestion 🙂

Archived