Could You Please Suggest Me How I can get my first Order on fiverr

cr8tve_solution

There are few ways to make your first order.
Use buyer request page. It’s a gold mine for new sellers.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which "must" have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 127 ❤

2. Refer fiverr academy and forum.
3. Promote your gigs to your target audience. ( Don’t use google advert. It’s strictly prohibited.)

Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted "I do not do enough marketing" 30% of us know/believe "I do not show up in search results" Only 12% of us have "got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself" Only 10%...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 142 ❤

There are few ways to make your first order.

Use buyer request page. It’s a gold mine for new sellers.

Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which "must" have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 127 ❤

2. Refer fiverr academy and forum.

3. Promote your gigs to your target audience. ( Don’t use google advert. It’s strictly prohibited.)

Thanks a lot for your valuable advice. But in buyer section there is no request shown to me even if I had a gig in logo design which is almost all time having lots of request.if you can do any type help to resolve this issue i will be more greatful to you.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Go to buyers request page. in there you can find lots of projects. But make sure you do them for lowest price first until you stand in fiverr. after that things will be smoother.

Sir

I’m new seller on fiverr. My have 3 gigs - Facebook Marketing+Back link+ Music Promotion on fiverr. Please give me some tips, How to get first order.

Thanks

• 5 months later...

Go to buyers request page. in there you can find lots of projects. But make sure you do them for lowest price first until you stand in fiverr. after that things will be smoother.

Thanks for your suggestion. I am a professional Chinese to English Translator new in fiver.I am on Fiver for 1 week .I got no views nothing no buyer request. The system is saying that We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual. do you have same things or its just for new users.https://www.fiverr.com/share/jy8RXw

Thanks for your suggestion. I am a professional Chinese to English Translator new in fiver.I am on Fiver for 1 week .I got no views nothing no buyer request. The system is saying that We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual. do you have same things or its just for new users.https://www.fiverr.com/share/jy8RXw

This is a 3 year old post.

Try searching the forum next time - it’s like that for everyone.

[gig analytics bug] We are currently experiencing a problem preventing you from seeing your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views. But not to worry, your Gigs are active. Fiverr’s Dev team is aware of the bug and is working on a resolution. Thank you for your patience. You can share your experience or post an update on this in this thread. Edit on : 2020-06-01T18:00:00Z (UTC) We already have 500+ replies regarding this issue, Fiverr Dev Team working on it to fix. Unless Fiverr fixes the iss…

283287400_giganalyticsbug.thumb.jpg.d35dcd8e39ca144dc2637c683ff46199.jpg

Archived