Discussions About Level Updates - St. Levels Day - February

fonthaunt

For ANYTHING about being PROMOTED, DEMOTED or SIMILAR, please do not create a new topic about it or it may be deleted. Instead, post it here and everyone can discuss it together. This post is primarily for February Evaluation Day - NOT for rants or complaints about issues prior to February.

Useful Links about this subject:
Just Been Demoted? Let’s Stop it Happening Again - Advice on avoiding issues and maintaining stats
www.fiverr.com/levels - all the requirements for each level.
Official blog post about the Level Update
REMINDER: Level Systems Update is January 15th - discussion about the first (Jan) evaluation day blog post (now closed)
Feeling Unfairly Demoted in FEBRUARY 2018? - A place to vent if you’ve been demoted in FEB and need to talk about it
PROMOTED? - Anyone Else Demoted in January but Promoted in February?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I understand that I will get demoted after not fulfilling the necessary criteria for the current level I am sitting on, I am about to get my Level one badge tomorrow, and at the same time I will most likely have to cancel out an order tomorrow(hopefully after I get the badge).

Now, after I cancel out that specific order, my order delivery rate will drop from 100% down to about 86%, since I had around 7 orders in the past 2 months.

My question is simple, will I get demoted instantly, or will I get demoted when the next evaluation occurs?
If it’s the latter, that would be extremely good for me, since I would have that to pump up those numbers.

I’d appreciate if you guys could tell me more about your experiences regarding this, if any?

Now I understand that I will get demoted after not fulfilling the necessary criteria for the current level I am sitting on, I am about to get my Level one badge tomorrow, and at the same time I will most likely have to cancel out an order tomorrow(hopefully after I get the badge).

Now, after I cancel out that specific order, my order delivery rate will drop from 100% down to about 86%, since I had around 7 orders in the past 2 months.

My question is simple, will I get demoted instantly, or will I get demoted when the next evaluation occurs?

If it’s the latter, that would be extremely good for me, since I would have that to pump up those numbers.

I’d appreciate if you guys could tell me more about your experiences regarding this, if any?

You would get demoted in March at the next evaluation.

Jesus christ Fiverr, get your stuff together!

(It was actually a promotion, but that bottom notification got me all “WTF!”)

lmao! the same thing happaned to me! first i was - yaaaaaaay!

Then when my eyes hit the bottom notification i went - naaaaay!

Lol, took a few seconds to figure out it was a notification bug!haha… good that you actually snapped a screenshot!

lmao! the same thing happaned to me! first i was - yaaaaaaay!

Then when my eyes hit the bottom notification i went - naaaaay!

Lol, took a few seconds to figure out it was a notification bug!haha… good that you actually snapped a screenshot!

but… then again, im afraid that notification might be correct. because its true, when a demotion or promotion occurs,… that means the current level might change?

Hello everybody. Fiverr just informed me that this month i ll be a level ZERO seller!!! That happened after 2 years of hard work, after 1257 5 star reviews (Average 99,9%), after 50.000$ earnings, after almost ZERO cancellations, after 100% complete orders, after 95% response. The reason? I had on time delivery 70%. Fiverr believes that we had no life and we must work in our sleep to deliver on time. For Fiverr nonthing more counts, only a happy buyer who takes on time his job whatever is this. I am a graphic artist 20 years i havent see in my life anything like this. I dont know who is responsible for this, someone on Fiverr thinks that its a clever idea to promote a seller with no experience, non-professional, cheap, low quality and with no earnings just because he delivers his 10 orders has in a month on time. Thats for laughs. I am not mad on this, i had stable customers, i am not loosing money on that but i think Fiverr lost quality, money and reputation with this movement. I dont know if you have the same feeling but i had to say that. if someone from Fiverr see this message i ll be happy to share his thoughts about this and explain to us their policy. My regards

I’m in the same stuation as you. Everything is green except the delivery time. I asked my customers for an extension but they ignored it so I’m forced to worked with late gigs.

They are all happy in the end but now I’m a new seller 😒

This does not help us at all. I struggled this month to get some jobs to improve my delivery time but how can I get jobs with level 0???

(Sigh) Fiverr is just making me get more jobs outside of Fiverr.

I’m in the same stuation as you. Everything is green except the delivery time. I asked my customers for an extension but they ignored it so I’m forced to worked with late gigs.

They are all happy in the end but now I’m a new seller 😒

This does not help us at all. I struggled this month to get some jobs to improve my delivery time but how can I get jobs with level 0???

(Sigh) Fiverr is just making me get more jobs outside of Fiverr.

i am getting demoted due to mistakenly placed order

Today was great day i have maintain the standards for level 2 [level] then in morning i recieved order from buyer for redesign website but she placed order for another gig without discussing which was of install wordpress and setup demo $20 i said that i can redesign her website but it will cost her more i tld her price then she refused and asked for refund and opens a dispute i said i’ll accept the dispute in few hours because it is evaluation day and i was at the edge saving my self from…

Same thing just happened to me. Demoted to ZERO. Why? Because I have a 71% reply rate.

Do you know WHY I have such a low rate? BECAUSE PEOPLE MESSAGE ME WHEN IT IS MIDNIGHT IN NEW YORK, AND I HAVE TO SLEEP FOR MY DAY JOB. They also said I was demoted because I don’t have an immaculate 5 star rating! How ridiculous is that? Even ONE person giving you a FOUR star rating could knock you off that throne!

Fiverr sucks harder than ever now. I am in the process of finishing up two gigs where I was the buyer. Once I am done with those, I’m out of here.

Same thing just happened to me. Demoted to ZERO. Why? Because I have a 71% reply rate.

Do you know WHY I have such a low rate? BECAUSE PEOPLE MESSAGE ME WHEN IT IS MIDNIGHT IN NEW YORK, AND I HAVE TO SLEEP FOR MY DAY JOB. They also said I was demoted because I don’t have an immaculate 5 star rating! How ridiculous is that? Even ONE person giving you a FOUR star rating could knock you off that throne!

Fiverr sucks harder than ever now. I am in the process of finishing up two gigs where I was the buyer. Once I am done with those, I’m out of here.

I faced today same thing. But anybody can tell if i increase my delivery percentage 90% then on the same day they will upgrade or i have to wait for the next 15th March

thanks

BECAUSE PEOPLE MESSAGE ME WHEN IT IS MIDNIGHT IN NEW YORK

We have 24 hours to answer. When you wake up you have a long time left to answer.

I had on time delivery 70%.

Change the delivery time (+1 or +2 days).

You have so many good reviews that the delay doesn’t seem to be a problem for your buyers. It’s just a problem for the statistics.

Good advice. I had to change my plot gigs from 3 and 4 days to 5 and 7 days. My on-time delivery was 64% last evaluation day. Now, it’s 92%.

As she said, you get 24 hours to reply. I at least just say hello so it would count as a response. Only the first response is needed.

I at least just say hello so it would count as a response.

After you give an answer to a buyer, your buyer sometimes have to give an evaluation on your answer (was it helpful ?). We don’t know how Fiverr use this evaluation… (or will use it in the future)

You should create a quick response : “I am outside the office. I will answer you later”.

Hello there! my level was demoted on January ! where I can seen as per leveling score my profile goes to level one. Any way its not a big issue for me. Because I agree to best concern with fiverr authority. Hence couple of month I am seeking for work since november. In buyers requirement section not getting a true Clint / projects. From my side every day I use to share my gigs on social media specially on europe and usa channels. So looking for a true help from fiverr ! Because I would like to work on fiverr.

I at least just say hello so it would count as a response.

After you give an answer to a buyer, your buyer sometimes have to give an evaluation on your answer (was it helpful ?). We don’t know how Fiverr use this evaluation… (or will use it in the future)

You should create a quick response : “I am outside the office. I will answer you later”.

For now, Fiverr is clear on how you get promoted or demoted. They just want an initial response. If you take on that buyer, I’d assume you’d have more dialogue than just a hello. (only a buyer will have that option to answer about communication at the end of the project) If that was the case, despite being late, when the project ends and the customer gives 5-stars for sending it on time, they wouldn’t be penalizing us still.

I had on time delivery 70%.

Change the delivery time (+1 or +2 days).

You have so many good reviews that the delay doesn’t seem to be a problem for your buyers. It’s just a problem for the statistics.

No dear. This is not the problem. I had so many orders and that makes no difference. Its not a matter of time. Its a wrong policy of Fiverr. Fiverr this time rewards people with no quality. For example before one month i discover a seller who has a gig with a stolen art cover from my gig.! His work is awful but he has 2-3 friends that order from him and has a high rate selling level, with 10 orders. And this seller is a level 2 seller with 400$ earnigs and i am in zero with 51000$. What more can i say…

No dear. This is not the problem. I had so many orders and that makes no difference. Its not a matter of time. Its a wrong policy of Fiverr. Fiverr this time rewards people with no quality. For example before one month i discover a seller who has a gig with a stolen art cover from my gig.! His work is awful but he has 2-3 friends that order from him and has a high rate selling level, with 10 orders. And this seller is a level 2 seller with 400$ earnigs and i am in zero with 51000$. What more can i say…

But if his orders are getting positive feedback outside of those friends, then it means the individual is doing a good job. If it’s low quality, eventually a non-friendly order will show him up.

Being on here very long doesn’t mean a new seller cannot have better quality too. It can mean a new seller never heard of Fiverr before. I didn’t know of Fiverr until last year. A lack of experience on Fiverr doesn’t mean a lack of experience.

Archived