Does the "My Fiverr Gigs" section work?

somaginer1996

I’m mostly just curious to see if anyone has gotten work out of posting there. By far it seems like the most frequently updated section in the forum, yet most of the posts seem not to get any responses (that we can see, at least). There’s also the fact that most people on the forums appear to be sellers.
But yeah. Any success/interesting stories? 😃

I’m mostly just curious to see if anyone has gotten work out of posting there. By far it seems like the most frequently updated section in the forum, yet most of the posts seem not to get any responses (that we can see, at least). There’s also the fact that most people on the forums appear to be sellers.

You asked, “does the My Fiverr Gigs section work?”

No, the My Fiverr Gigs forum does not guarantee sales. I myself don’t know of any seller that has gained any sales by posting “buy my gigs” adds in that forum. Generally, people just aren’t looking for random services here on the Fiverr forums. But, that doesn’t mean you can’t post there. Maybe you’ll break the mold, and get lucky.

If I were you, though, I would do some research and figure out where your target customers are located. Going there (wherever that may be), and telling those people about your services is a much more efficient place, and way, of promoting your gigs.

Your target customers (whomever they may be) are the only people who need your services, and, as a result, they are the only people who will purchase from your gigs and make you and services successful.

Ahhh, so it goes. The first one is always the hardest haha 😅

As long as you keep persisting, though, you’ll be able to do it!

Sometimes I just want to give up after sending custom offers through the Buyers Requests section. 😅 I think I’ve already sent around 14-ish custom offers and until now, I still have no idea whether those were accepted by the buyers or not. My custom offers are still in the “sent” section.

Sometimes I just want to give up after sending custom offers through the Buyers Requests section. 😅 I think I’ve already sent around 14-ish custom offers and until now, I still have no idea whether those were accepted by the buyers or not. My custom offers are still in the “sent” section.

Generally, if it’s been about a few days, and you haven’t heard any response from a Buyer Request, then it’s likely that the buyer has either already chosen someone else, or given up on pursuing their request any further.

Some buyers may contact you immediately after submit the offer or you may have to wait few days.

Don’t give up. Keep trying. 😃

I think I’ve already sent around 14-ish custom offers

14 offers is not many. You need to send about 50 at the minimum. You could do 14 in about an hour. Of course I realize you are limited on how many per day you can send but really 14 is nothing.

Generally, if it’s been about a few days, and you haven’t heard any response from a Buyer Request, then it’s likely that the buyer has either already chosen someone else, or given up on pursuing their request any further.

Oh, I didn’t know about that. I must’ve skipped reading it somewhere on the forum. Thanks for the information. 🙂

I think I’ve already sent around 14-ish custom offers

14 offers is not many. You need to send about 50 at the minimum. You could do 14 in about an hour. Of course I realize you are limited on how many per day you can send but really 14 is nothing.

Thanks for the advice. I’ll try my best to send 50 custom offers. 🙂

You asked, “does the My Fiverr Gigs section work?”

No, the My Fiverr Gigs forum does not guarantee sales. I myself don’t know of any seller that has gained any sales by posting “buy my gigs” adds in that forum. Generally, people just aren’t looking for random services here on the Fiverr forums. But, that doesn’t mean you can’t post there. Maybe you’ll break the mold, and get lucky.

If I were you, though, I would do some research and figure out where your target customers are located. Going there (wherever that may be), and telling those people about your services is a much more efficient place, and way, of promoting your gigs.

Your target customers (whomever they may be) are the only people who need your services, and, as a result, they are the only people who will purchase from your gigs and make you and services successful.

Thanks for the response! I wasn’t really planning on posting there, as currently I’m in an okay place in terms with work and don’t want to overwhelm myself (I’m working full-time over the summer in addition to Fiverring), just curious to see what other people’s stories were 🙂

Yeah, that’s what I figured. Seems like it probably does work for some, but for most it’s better to be more proactive when it comes to selling.

I actually purchased a gig because I saw it advertised in “My Fiverr gigs.” Granted, it was for a service I did not know I wanted or needed (it was a spontaneous gift for my wife) and I was delighted with the result. So yes, at least one seller made a sale.

Incidentally, it was this gig I purchased.

That gig actually looks amazing. I feel like it may work better for something people don’t know they want or need, so it surprises them when they’re scrolling through the forum. Glad you had a good experience though!

Archived