Emergency help needed!

rafiat555

Hi,
I have created my account in 2013. But i wasn’t active. Recently i decided to focus on fiverr. So few days ago i logged in & created some gigs. But the impressions are very few. Now i want to know that just because of my account is old enough & there is no activity, i don’t get more impressions on my gigs?? please suggest me what to do & how to get orders?? Willing to hearing from you…

TIA

Actually impression doesn’t matter according to my opinion. Impression represents how many times your gig is shown in the page or how the Gigs page reacts to your gig. Try to concentrate on your gig development. Make eye catching title , descriptions. Use Buyer Requests section properly.

Good Luck 🙂

Actually impression doesn’t matter according to my opinion. Impression represents how many times your gig is shown in the page or how the Gigs page reacts to your gig. Try to concentrate on your gig development. Make eye catching title , descriptions. Use Buyer Requests section properly.

Good Luck 🙂

Thank you so much for your valuable comment. Definitely i m going to develop my gigs as u said. But in my buyer request section i got only 5 or 6 jobs. Is there any way to get more buyer request??

Thank you so much for your valuable comment. Definitely i m going to develop my gigs as u said. But in my buyer request section i got only 5 or 6 jobs. Is there any way to get more buyer request??

It depends upon your gig. If you offer a work which is most often needs to be done for the sellers they will order more and you will see their requests in the Buyer Requests section. So you need to make a gig similar to that category.

@rafiat555
#5 SEO Tips to Help You Improve Your Gig Traffic
👇
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

5 SEO Tips to Help You Improve Your Gig Traffic

5 SEO Tips to Help You Improve Your Gig Traffic When talking about SEO it's all about choosing the right keywords. 1) Think about the keywords people use to search for your service. 2) Use your keyword, where relevant, in the title of your gig. 3)...

Archived