First order and no review

massimofavero

Nothing too special to say actually. After having been completely ignored by my buyer for more than 3 days, the order has been automatically been marked as completed. It’s 9:37 PM here, I asked him if he could please rate me about 13 hours ago yet he has ignored me again.

Me is a bit saddy sad 😑

And still, I am certain things could have gone worse. Life goes on!

What about you? Did you have a similiar experience with your first order? Stumble in your memories and tell your first Fiverr tale!

Nothing too special to say actually. After having been completely ignored by my buyer for more than 3 days, the order has been automatically been marked as completed. It’s 9:37 PM here, I asked him if he could please rate me about 13 hours ago yet he has ignored me again.

Me is a bit saddy sad 😑

What about you? Did you have a similiar experience with your first order? Stumble in your memories and tell your first Fiverr tale!

massimofavero http://forum.fiverr.com/u/massimofavero

November 30

Nothing too special to say actually. After having been completely ignored

by my buyer for more than 3 days, the order has been automatically been

marked as completed. It’s 9:37 PM here, I asked him if he could please rate

me about 13 hours ago yet he has ignored me again.

Me is a bit saddy sad [image: 😑]

What about you? Did you have a similiar experience with your first order?

Stumble in your memories and tell your first Fiverr tale!

Visit Topic http://forum.fiverr.com/t/first-order-and-no-review/201982/1

or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here

http://forum.fiverr.com/email/unsubscribe/cde061557d6cb51112a514e4a740896761c172f56960b1a1fafbc876b0d8d977

Me is a bit saddy sad 😑

No problem,its depend on nobyers behavior.

Guest offlinehelpers

Stop messaging your buyer - he might get really cheesed off by it.

Buyers are reminded to review etc. - you don’t need to keep reminding them. Only about 70% of orders get reviews.

Glad your order completed automatically! 🙂

Buyers are reminded to review etc. - you don’t need to keep reminding them. Only about 70% of orders get reviews.

Glad your order completed automatically! 🙂

Buyers are reminded to review etc. - you don’t need to keep reminding them.

I haven’t been doing that, I haven’t been contacting him constantly actually. I only asked him to let me know if he was satisfied with the translation as I delivered the job, then waited the whole 3 days or so without saying a word, and only sent him another message this morning. I guess that counts as just one message sent, since the other one was with the delivering part.

Guest offlinehelpers

Buyers are reminded to review etc. - you don’t need to keep reminding them.

I haven’t been doing that, I haven’t been contacting him constantly actually. I only asked him to let me know if he was satisfied with the translation as I delivered the job, then waited the whole 3 days or so without saying a word, and only sent him another message this morning. I guess that counts as just one message sent, since the other one was with the delivering part.

Good stuff!

Once you’ve delivered, you really don’t need to contact the buyer again - if they want you to change anything, they’ll let you know. 😉

Archived