Fiverr has no security for sellers....?

Hello Guys,

First i would like to say that, fiverr is very great platform for buyers and sellers both… i love to use fiverr. I am a member of fiverr since 2015, and was very happy and proud to provide my service on fiverr and getting good order and ratings from my customers.

But, Suddenly my thinking for fiverr is changed now i really feel very unsafe to do more jobs on fiverr. because…

There is one buyer with user name ‘me******’, he has deleted or deactivated his account… so not able to see his profile now…

He cheated me…completely…

I have done plenty of work for that buyer, he was agree on all deliveries and keep reordering new changes and requirements… so overall he is ok and happy with the work was done on his orders…

All orders were complete successfully and transferred amount to my account. after fiverr % cut.

Suddenly that client starts cancelling orders one by one… i tried to contact seller via personal chat… at time of 1st order cancellation. and now account is closed or deactivated…

Seems like its client’s plan to get all work done… and after sometime ask for full refund of all order and close account…

HOW CAN THAT IS POSSIBLE? this is completely wrong… that means i do whatever work for my client is able to refundable anytime whenever client wants? so in that way once client’s work done and get their FULL money BACK anytime? and after that he can close account and enjoy his work done in FREE?

This is serious issue… and any client can use this and get their work done for free…

NO ONE CONTACT ME before cancelling request, not even fiverr resolution team come and ask me for clarification.

I have raised that query to support team of fiverr, even they are not able to give satisfactory reason for same…

My Ultimate question is…
HOW BUYER CAN CANCEL ORDER AFTER SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY ?
because fiverr give enough options to buyer to review order / reject delivery / cancel order and get full refund…

My issue is still open and my fiverr account shows negative balance of all refund has been done by buyer of all of his orders…

So… SELLERS beware of that kind of fraud buyers… because fiverr will not help you… because they only support buyers no sellers… it’s a SHAME.

Mod Note: Username removed. Calling out buyers or sellers is against forum rules!

Guest offlinehelpers

Please can you remove the sweary words and username from your post - thank you in advance!

It sounds like your buyer performed a PayPal chargeback (or more than one) which is probably why you can no longer access their account.

Here’s a post which will give you more info, and how to approach customer services fro help - good luck! 🙂
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

I received an email from Paypal today explaining that they have upgraded our Seller Protection to now include tickets, travel and services. Why is this significant? Well, nobody really sells tickets or travel on Fiverr, however services are what...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 37 ❤

Please can you remove the sweary words and username from your post - thank you in advance!

It sounds like your buyer performed a PayPal chargeback (or more than one) which is probably why you can no longer access their account.

Here’s a post which will give you more info, and how to approach customer services fro help - good luck! 🙂

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Potentially Major Development Regarding Chargebacks/Paypal & Fiverr

I received an email from Paypal today explaining that they have upgraded our Seller Protection to now include tickets, travel and services. Why is this significant? Well, nobody really sells tickets or travel on Fiverr, however services are what...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 37 ❤

Thanks for quick reply…

removed words and buyer name already from post…

I check the link you have provided… why they are not considering seller in dispute? because i know paypal dispute process they take answers from both buyers and sellers… they chek both side and take decision…

in this case… seller may not even know that buyer going to do full chargeback of his order… and that is too after getting FULL delivery…

WOW… that’s a open place for buyers to get work done for FREE…

Guest offlinehelpers

Thanks for quick reply…

removed words and buyer name already from post…

I check the link you have provided… why they are not considering seller in dispute? because i know paypal dispute process they take answers from both buyers and sellers… they chek both side and take decision…

in this case… seller may not even know that buyer going to do full chargeback of his order… and that is too after getting FULL delivery…

WOW… that’s a open place for buyers to get work done for FREE…

Thank you! 🙂

In this case, it’s not you saying one thing, and the buyer saying another to Paypal, because as far as PayPal’s concerned, you’re not the seller, Fiverr is.

Have you spoken to CS yet to see if they can help?

Thank you! 🙂

In this case, it’s not you saying one thing, and the buyer saying another to Paypal, because as far as PayPal’s concerned, you’re not the seller, Fiverr is.

Have you spoken to CS yet to see if they can help?

Yes already spoke with customer support of fiverr…they have same answer… that they says that…

I do apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing you. I reviewed the order, and I see that there was a chargeback filed for the payment of this order outside of Fiverr. The funds are now being held by the payment vendor, and are not in our hands.

Archived