Fiverr levelup issue

web_expert48

Hello,
I joined in fiverr since 3 months and i already completed my 58+ order with 5 stars and 0 cancellation rate. But i haven’t get my level 1 seller batch yet. Because i break some rules of fiverr by mistakes. What should i do now to get my level seller batch . I already contact with SC of fiverr but they said “maintain fiverr terms and services then you willl get your leveling”. I asked them which mistakes i made in fiverr , but they didn’t send that reasons for which i haven’t get my leveling .
Thank you in advance for your help.

Instead of focusing on your levels, you should focus on your gig, your work and reading the TOS to avoid making any other mistakes 😉 Trust me, if you keep looking at your level hoping it will bump up, you’ll get tired and depressed. Whereas if you keep doing a good job without thinking of your level you’ll soon realize your level has increased without even noticing it.

And make sure to read this, it will help you avoid making any other mistakes:

Hello lovely new people, buyers/sellers and others! Here is what you wish you had read BEFORE things went wrong…

Instead of focusing on your levels, you should focus on your gig, your work and reading the TOS to avoid making any other mistakes 😉 Trust me, if you keep looking at your level hoping it will bump up, you’ll get tired and depressed. Whereas if you keep doing a good job without thinking of your level you’ll soon realize your level has increased without even noticing it.

Hello lovely new people, buyers/sellers and others! Here is what you wish you had read BEFORE things went wrong…

Great information. Thank you @woofy31

Agree woofy31! I was never really concerned about my levels and suddenly one day I was level 2! 🙂 Would love to be a top seller now, but im also not stressing over it.

Archived