Fiverr Permanently Dative My Level 1 Account. Can I get back this account any How?

serpgenius

It was happened to me once, i was level 2 seller and then due to violation of tos, fiverr demoted my level to 1. And then after 1 month i got my level 2 badge. Don’t worry, just try to maintain fiverr standards and you’ll get your level back 🙂

It was happened to me once, i was level 2 seller and then due to violation of tos, fiverr demoted my level to 1. And then after 1 month i got my level 2 badge. Don’t worry, just try to maintain fiverr standards and you’ll get your level back 🙂

He said Fiverr disabled not removed his badge

Sorry, this happened to you, but a disabled account cannot be restored even by Fiverr CS.

Only a restricted account can.

Or

[Tags removed by moderator] is there anything Fiverr can do?

Mod Note: Please don’t tag a list of users for help on random topics. Thanks.

Sorry, this happened to you, but a disabled account cannot be restored even by Fiverr CS.

Or

@nikavoice @jonbaas @offlinehelpers @eoinfinnegan is there anything Fiverr can do?

I am not a Fiverr employee. I cannot speak for any special circumstance decisions that they might make. You are right, though, if Fiverr disabled or restricted an account, that account is usually done, gone, no longer usable. The only way to discuss the issue further, is to contact CS. They’ll either agree to help you (the person with a disabled account), or they’ll tell you what has already been said here – the the account is gone for good.

Or

@nikavoice @jonbaas @offlinehelpers @eoinfinnegan is there anything Fiverr can do?

I am not a Fiverr employee. I cannot speak for any special circumstance decisions that they might make. You are right, though, if Fiverr disabled or restricted an account, that account is usually done, gone, no longer usable. The only way to discuss the issue further, is to contact CS. They’ll either agree to help you (the person with a disabled account), or they’ll tell you what has already been said here – the the account is gone for good.

Am so sorry. I hope my apology has been accepted

Archived