Fiverr Story: 15 years old and traveling Europe

jonathanmaes564

Hello everyone!

I’m Jonathan Maes, 15 years old and I love traveling! - I wanted to share my Fiverr story. I’ve been active on Fiverr for 1 year now and I have earned $3000. It’s awesome! It allowed me to travel all over Europe with my long-distance relationship girlfriend: Last year, I’ve been several times to Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Venice and Corsica!

My girlfriend lives in Italy. As I obviously have to pay my flights by my own, I need Fiverr to pay my flight-, train- and bustickets. I’d like to thank all my buyers and Fiverr itself of course. I hope I can continue my business for a long long time.

Jonathan

Brilliant! This is the kind of “success story” that I love to hear.

The experience of working on Fiverr will be really good for you in your future work, whatever that is, and the experience of travel will be beneficial for other reasons.

Just don’t go entering the Fiverr “Win a Wedding” competition just yet!
Where are you planning to go next?

Thanks 😊 Well, I guess it will help later + it definitely helps now. I’m currently thinking about being a French journalist, as I’m studying in Paris in 2 years.

Fiverr also helped for my English, as (almost) every client is an english-speaking one. I’m happy to be able to communicate in French, Dutch and German as well if needed.

In 3 weeks, I’m going to Florence, Italy. A visit to Cinque Terre may be planned too…

Jonathan

Oh that’s great. The different languages will be very useful for journalism! Do you do any writing at the moment? I’d definitely suggest you start blogging - subject doesn’t matter but something(s) that you are interested in, even just once per month. In 2-3 years time you will be very glad that you did. Also consider approaching youth organizations and offer to write for them. I used to work with one and getting teen writers was next to impossible so they might welcome you. A great way to build up a portfolio for the future!

Are you learning any Italian from your GF?
English, French, German and Dutch - that is an excellent repertoire already though.
Florence is great and Cinque Terre is on my wishlist for sometime soon too.

I’m learning Italian, yes!

The plan was to start a writing gig in a few weeks max. I’ll look at the posibilities what I could offer etc… I’ve been a blogger for a film website, have done many many interviews with famous Belgian actors, producers, etc… Have even had an own blog for 2 years, which was pretty sucessfull in Dutch-speaking Europe 😉

Thanks for the tips about those youth organisations! Will definitely do something with it.

You should write and tell others how to do all that on only $3000.

I’ve been active on Fiverr for 1 year now and I have earned $3000. It’s awesome! It allowed me to travel all over Europe with my long-distance relationship girlfriend: Last year, I’ve been several times to Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Venice and Corsica!

It would cost me about $3000 a week at least.

Archived