Fiverr will be performing site maintenance on June 7th, between 4:30am & 6:30am GMT, with limited availability

nurmsdp

Testing our search placement algorithm

On May2 the fiverr staff issue a note in which they mentioned that they are performing test. So i am assuming that in this update they will impose the finalize algorithm.

Haha do you lose your sales too?

Seller with thousand review on page 1 search result have ton of sales, and poor seller level 2 with hundred review like us, dying 😆 Because of their bad algorithm

Seller with thousand review on page 1 search result have ton of sales, and poor seller level 2 with hundred review like us, dying 😆 Because of their bad algorithm

Here you go - you can carry on moaning here:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

New Moaning room for losers

As you can understand this "room" is for those whose Gigs were "KISSED" by the system and are doomed to death now. (by sinking) ? Please, no lough, no smile, no funny jokes, no positive comments here Only moaning, crying, being grumpy, sad etc....

Hhahha Nope i was doing good and are doing good my revenue didn’t get effect with there testing algorithm.

Indeed in the test phase i even generated more revenue than i usually generated before. 🙂

Hhahha Nope i was doing good and are doing good my revenue didn’t get effect with there testing algorithm.

Indeed in the test phase i even generated more revenue than i usually generated before. 🙂

What must buyer provide to order website design from your gigs? I’m interesting with website development

Archived