Follow Option on Fiverr

rankinfinite

Has been suggested several times in 2012, 2014, 2015… it’s 2017, and it appears there’s either not enough demand for such a feature, or Fiverr thinks it’s of no real use 😉

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Follow a Seller

This is my last suggestion for now. Wouldn't it be great to follow a seller you get quality works? They might have new gigs that you might also want.

Has been suggested several times in 2012, 2014, 2015… it’s 2017, and it appears there’s either not enough demand for such a feature, or Fiverr thinks it’s of no real use 😉

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Follow a Seller

This is my last suggestion for now. Wouldn't it be great to follow a seller you get quality works? They might have new gigs that you might also want.

Perhaps they think spammers will overtake the feature.

I think there should be a follow option on Fiverr, so that the buyers and sellers both can follow each other and get recent updates.

This should be however limited to 3 follows per day to limit the spammers.

I think there should be a follow option on Fiverr, so that the buyers and sellers both can follow each other and get recent updates.

What kind of “recent updates”? Fiverr doesn’t function as a social media website. Therefore, there really aren’t any sort of “updates” that can be followed.

What kind of “recent updates”? Fiverr doesn’t function as a social media website. Therefore, there really aren’t any sort of “updates” that can be followed.

Change in prices, new gigs.

Change in prices, new gigs.

Again… not a social media website. If you want to keep track of a seller, favorite their gigs, or bookmark their profile page.

I said the option can be used by both the buyers and the sellers. What if I have a long list of bookmarks on my browser? Finding a Fiverr seller would be hard enough.

I said the option can be used by both the buyers and the sellers. What if I have a long list of bookmarks on my browser? Finding a Fiverr seller would be hard enough.

What if I have a long list of bookmarks on my browser? Finding a Fiverr seller would be hard enough.

This can remedied by having different folders in your bookmarks. 😉

You don’t need all of your bookmarks in one long list.

What if I have a long list of bookmarks on my browser? Finding a Fiverr seller would be hard enough.

This can remedied by having different folders in your bookmarks. 😉

You don’t need all of your bookmarks in one long list.

It affects the speed of the browser if you aren’t aware.

Archived