Font Mod Rejected: Why

cash2draw

I posted a font modification gig, but none of the 19 sellers who responded seemed to know anything about fonts. I deleted my 1st request, reworded and added details, and posted to Graphics-Other instead of Graphics-Vector. 30 minutes later I was told my gig was unacceptable, but none of the 5 cited reasons was applicable:

+++

TTF typeface modification gig (experience essential!)

(1) I supply 2 fonts, 1 full & 1 hollow

(2) You combine existing full & hollow letters to yield 18 semi-hollow letters (1 stroke full, 1 stroke hollow)

(3) New letters will map to new Unicode points: U+002C~U+0040

+++

“Unfortunately, your Gig request “TTF typeface modification gig…” did not pass our review due to one (or more) of the following reasons:It was misleading/unclearIt contains contact information (i.e. s***e, email, phone #), or your site/social media urlIt contains payment informationIt contains a request for services that are not allowed on Fiverr (i.e. Bitcoin services, paid Wordpress themes, licensed software, etc.)You submitted your request to multiple categories. You should select the most suitable category and subcategory, and then submit only one request”

Hi, maybe the tip from @gina_riley2 from this thread will help you:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 86879_1.png

Why were these gigs rejected?

Your rejection is a canned response. Typically a buyer's request should start with one of the following: I want I need I am Try using the verbiage similar to what @taverr suggested. Just as misscrystal stated, I am also having a...

Thanks, Miiila!

Maybe this is like the Quora bot, which expects all questions to start with

words like “who/what/when/where/why/how” or “do you/can you/have you”.

Maybe I’ll try again later.

Archived