Free Money for a Doer

fonthaunt

Oh, and I hate that Fiverr is giving random people $500 for being a doer and… er… what?

Where? I want $500 I’m a doer lol

I signed up for twitter after the CEO’s hasty 5m “yeah w/e” “Q&A” about 3 weeks ago.

They’re awarding random ppl $500 for doing stuff on there. I don’t know, I have Viz and funnies loaded up alongside Donald Trump so I gloss over it. Fact is, Fiverr really, really, really, really (x1,000,000 infinity) squandered their controversial campaign when the #1 YTer went for the worst elements of this site.

Oh, and some super dull thing about financial responsibility. Sorry if that was you Matt, but dude. That was dull. From sex, drugs, rock and roll to fiscal responsibility? Wut.

Fiverr needs to be more like Lord Flashheart. Instead, it’s Blackadder. Or Melchett.

Oh man this is news to me… How stupid… of them to be spending any money on something like that when they can be devising a plan to make the sellers jobs here easier with more site fixes and better support =/. Something has changed in the support department for the better… but there are still problems that just allow for too many tickets to be created here. Spend $$ fixing the site please fiverr!

You know, looking at this page https://www.fiverr.com/in-doers-we-trust

I see an opportunity for merciless baiting. I will be “doing” this tomorrow. You know where to put my $500, and even if you don’t, my Twitter links right back to Fiverr!

Gimme $500, Fiverr, for I will do. If you don’t want me to do, I will be quiet for $1000. As a bonus, you won’t have to find my Twitter. Call it a finder’s fee.

I’m just being sex, drugs rock n roll here btw. WOO!

From a comment in: http://forum.fiverr.com/t/community-participation/

To quote emmaki for anyone interested:

@videostore https://■■■■■■■■■■■/fiverr2 feast on this. A tweet 8 hours ago: “What motivates you? Join our #InDoersWeTrust movement for the chance to be awarded $500 in #Fiverr credit. http://■■■■■■/2jG31nz3

Check out that tracking URL yo.

EDIT: oh my sides, that tweet came with a gif featuring a “campus icon”. Fiverr troll level= expart

Nah, I’m all for $500 in a seller’s hands. Occasionally. 😉 (If this is a new discussion, I suggest starting a topic on it.)

Yes! I agree! 500 buys us a faster phone, so we can all be like that woman from the ad and not have our efforts at immediate responses to fiverr alerts in all situations of life thwarted by our phone being a slug!

😉

Even that sounds like a good prospect. I can get a website designed, perhaps by @silkroute bhai or by @mithunbaiju bhai.

bhai

I wanted to look up if bhai is a word you can use for guys and gals alike, look at point 2!

In case this gets edited, so you’ll still know what it says:

2. The man who gets s*** done. Similar to a don.

bhai

1. Hindi for brother.
  1. The man who gets shit done. Similar to a don.

1. Woh mera bhai hai.

2. Javed bhai will take care of you.

#bhaiyya #don #brother #head #choot

[source: Urban Dictionary, http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bhai]

So, in essence, bhai=Doer.

bhai

I wanted to look up if bhai is a word you can use for guys and gals alike, look at point 2!

bhai

1. Hindi for brother.

1. Woh mera bhai hai.

#choot

It is a hilarious translation. In India, you’ll land up in trouble because of this.

Do not use this word. 😃

Bhai = Brother

bhai

bhai

1. Hindi for brother.

1. Woh mera bhai hai.

LOL…you’re really funny in your own way 😃

bhai

bhai

1. Hindi for brother.

1. Woh mera bhai hai.

Damn Funny. 😂 Its actually used for brother.

It´s this weird genetic mixture of humour that was bestowed upon me, it can be really hard, I´m often afraid to be funny because people will think I´m serious. 🙀

Okay, thanks you all for confirming this, so if someone will inbox me in future with ‘Hi bro’ I´ll reply with ‘Hi bhai.’ 😉

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

For an Indian guy, Bhai is the most dreaded word coming out of a girl’s mouth.

Why?

And if it’s dreaded, why would he call a girl “bro”?

And if he didn’t realize he was talking to a girl, would it still be terrible for him if she calls him Bhai?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Yes they do, but they aren´t, they just cultivate a rather dry/sarcastic kind of humour, and often a decent subtle one, not the flashy lol cats or meme kind so to speak, and in my case there´s the infamous british black humour mixed in as well, so things can get tough. 😉

Oh dear, yes the hashtags. I love the urban dictionary. whistles

It´s this weird genetic mixture of humour that was bestowed upon me, it can be really hard, I´m often afraid to be funny because people will think I´m serious. 🙀

Okay, thanks you all for confirming this, so if someone will inbox me in future with ‘Hi bro’ I´ll reply with ‘Hi bhai.’ 😉

Hi bhai

Namaste Bhai . . . .

@catwriter @miiila

en.wikipedia.org
240px-Rakhi_1.JPG

Raksha Bandhan

Raksha Bandhan, also Rakshabandhan, or simply Rakhi, is an annual rite performed in the Indian subcontinent, or by people originating from the Indian subcontinent, and centred around the tying of a thread, talisman, or amulet on the wrist as a form of ritual protection. The protection is offered principally by sisters to brothers, but also by priests to patrons, and sometimes by individuals to real or potential benefactors. Differing versions of the rite have been traditionally performed by Hi Ra...

You can read this article for some information. The article also contains some images of this ‘lethal weapon’.
@silkroute

From $500 to ’ I am a Doer’ to Translation of ‘Bhai’ to an Indian Festival.

We are heading towards some weird conversation. 😃

I hereby solemnly swear that I did not have any fun while writing my responses.

You almost had me, but the ‘solemnly’ looks suspicious.

Also I know you know better than that the all traces of your international crimes on this thread would be deleted by trashing that post, bhai. 😉

I didn´t want to post this in your Indian tax thread because neither am I Indian nor should I give Indian tax advice, but thanks for the quick lesson, just by reading that thread title now I know the female form of bhai and how to build the plural for both.

But isn´t it against the community rules to write anything not English and not to translate it or something… 😉

Now I’ll have coffee and read the link on Raksha Bandhan, and then enough forum fun, I actually do have to do accounting and tax stuff today, even if not the Indian kind. 😕

Archived