Friends is this possible?

isaiahdesigns

1000k per month?, can anyone help me out, am new here

Start with Fiverr Academy and continue reading posts in this forum.

It’s not rocket science. It just takes time and effort.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 76797_1.png

? Guide: Get your First Order

Am with you! I got confused when I opened my buyer request page. I found they were other people's gigs!! I was wondering if something is wrong.

Guest phantompower

Do you know that person personally or fiverrilly? 1000$ there are people who have bought cars, houses and much more and all within several months and when I say several I mean less than 6 months. that would mean they were racking in 1k+. I was checking out a gig lately it had 52 orders in queue the basic price for this gig was 350$ and the delivery was 5 days. I know the gig won’t actually take 5 days it will take less time but due to reversion you give a later date. If this seller manages to finish all gigs in one month they will have $$$$$$$$ in their pocket

Do you know that person personally or fiverrilly? 1000$ there are people who have bought cars, houses and much more and all within several months and when I say several I mean less than 6 months. that would mean they were racking in 1k+. I was checking out a gig lately it had 52 orders in queue the basic price for this gig was 350$ and the delivery was 5 days. I know the gig won’t actually take 5 days it will take less time but due to reversion you give a later date. If this seller manages to finish all gigs in one month they will have $$$$$$$$ in their pocket

Is there anything specific knowledge one have to gain before acquiring more buyers?

Guest phantompower

Is there anything specific knowledge one have to gain before acquiring more buyers?

People always ask for more buyers, the one thing they never think about is if they can meet the demand.

• 1 year later...

Archived