From New Seller to Level One? Need help!

ruvinasmm

Hello everyone! I’m new to Fiverr and as a new seller I was interested if anyone with experiences on Fiverr could share some tips on how to improve gigs in general and how to start getting more than just one order.
I only have one order, maybe there is something wrong with my gigs?!
I’m considering starting receiving more!
Fiverr is the only platform where I’m totally focused on, I’m happy to be on Fiverr so it will be very kind from other members if I get some tips on how to grow up and go to Level One Seller. Thanks in advance!

No worries. 🙂

Welcome to the community! 🎉

Here are some awesome links to check out in the meantime.

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …
We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …
Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…

Archived