General Slowdown from Nov 21 to Jan 10?

writer99025

Not long to go for the Holiday Season. I have always felt that buyers take a break from Nov 21 to Jan 10 in the writing category. Not sure about the other categories, but in my 4 years on Fiverr, this period has been the only one when I don’t get too many orders, not even from my regular buyers. I wonder if this is generally the case on Fiverr.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Remember Last December? Plan Ahead NOW!

On the 1st of November I got a calendar reminder on my phone. It simply said "Stock up for Christmas". It took me a second to understand it as I am definitely not the type of person who starts buying presents and turkeys in November. This was a...

Reading time: 7 mins ? Likes: 12 ❤

I wrote that post back in November last year but had my best month of the year in December so didnt get to do what I had planned although perhaps the busyness was caused by good planning - who knows?

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Remember Last December? Plan Ahead NOW!

On the 1st of November I got a calendar reminder on my phone. It simply said "Stock up for Christmas". It took me a second to understand it as I am definitely not the type of person who starts buying presents and turkeys in November. This was a...

Reading time: 7 mins ? Likes: 12 ❤

I wrote that post back in November last year but had my best month of the year in December so didnt get to do what I had planned although perhaps the busyness was caused by good planning - who knows?

I have to reconsider my overall strategy. I approach things very strategically, but one of my private clients is responsible for 85% of my overall income, what is way to much. 13% are from sales commissions and Google/Youtube etc. so I want to crank up the commission part exponentially as this is something I don’t have to do a lot of work for.

Archived