Gig Disappear in Fiverr Search Engine

Have been a seller on Fiverr for the past 3 years. My gig is doing great and always available on No. 1 in my niche, as a pioneer on that niche. As competition grow, the gig started dragging on the first page, between No 1 to 10.

For the past 1 week now, I notice I did not receive a message nor order on the gig which is unusual since the first day I open the gig. A day had never past without a message. When I search on Fiverr, I notice my gig is nor visible again. This time not on the first page alone but all pages.

I know there are many experienced sellers here. Your help and suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

A lot of people facing some issues with this. Read this discussion 😉 Topic started by a Fiverr Stuff.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Testing our search placement algorithm

Hi Doers! Some of you may have noticed some… strange things happening to your searched Gig placements in the marketplace. Not to fear, we’re running some tests on the search placement algorithm in order to best maximize placement for all Gigs. ...

Reading time: 43 mins ? Likes: 1638 ❤

A lot of people facing some issues with this. Read this discussion 😉 Topic started by a Fiverr Stuff.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Testing our search placement algorithm

Hi Doers! Some of you may have noticed some… strange things happening to your searched Gig placements in the marketplace. Not to fear, we’re running some tests on the search placement algorithm in order to best maximize placement for all Gigs. ...

Reading time: 43 mins ? Likes: 1638 ❤

Thanks, have never hear of this before

Archived