Give me some tips about buyer request

dearartpkp

Hi
Im new on fiverr, and I still don’t know how to get order 😅
I have 5 gigs with different service, and everyday always send proposal to get order, but no one buyer want to hire me 😥
Please give me some tips “how to send good proposal to buyer on buyer request” 🙏

Thank you.
Jonk

If you do a simple search on the forum for “buyer request tips”, you’ll find a lot of tips, so there’s no need to ask what has already been asked countless times before - it saves both your time and everyone else’s time, too 😉

Here you go, the creme de la creme:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

7 Tips Get Orders from Buyer request . guaranteed 10% to 30% Conversion

well if you are new seller. its hard to get direct order for first few days, buyer request option can be a great source for you to get some orders ! but as you can see maybe in a single buyer request there are 40/50 people applied before. how can you...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 83 ❤

10 Tips for Writing an EFFECTIVE BUYER REQUESTS

With thousands of sellers competing for jobs and perhaps twenty or more bidding on the same job, how do you make your bid stand out from the rest? The fact is that each buyer is as different as each seller is, so there really isn’t a “magic...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 41 ❤

Creating a Successful Buyer Request

I see a lot of talk in seller forums about buyer requests and how useful (or not useful) they can be. It occurred to me while reading them and utilizing the newer response format that buyers have just as much trouble. I am a buyer as well and have...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 142 ❤

If you do a simple search on the forum for “buyer request tips”, you’ll find a lot of tips, so there’s no need to ask what has already been asked countless times before - it saves both your time and everyone else’s time, too 😉

well if you are new seller. its hard to get direct order for first few days, buyer request option can be a great source for you to get some orders ! but as you can see maybe in a single buyer request there are 40/50 people applied before. how can you...

With thousands of sellers competing for jobs and perhaps twenty or more bidding on the same job, how do you make your bid stand out from the rest? The fact is that each buyer is as different as each seller is, so there really isn’t a “magic...

I see a lot of talk in seller forums about buyer requests and how useful (or not useful) they can be. It occurred to me while reading them and utilizing the newer response format that buyers have just as much trouble. I am a buyer as well and have...

Maybe that’s my shortcomings, I’m lazy to read if too many lists lol 😄

I’ll read it now 🙂

Many thanks @woofy31 😃

Maybe that’s my shortcomings, I’m lazy to read if too many lists lol 😄

I’ll read it now 🙂

Many thanks @woofy31 😃

I’m lazy to read if too many lists lol 😄

Buyer Requests has also many requests and it’s a long list, so you might want to reconsider the laziness part - you want to succeed? Then throw away the laziness 😉

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks @woofy31 for sharing helpful article.

• 1 month later...

Thanks a lot

Archived