Got $9 tip. guys! want to know your tip history

shobhanmaen95

I have received tips far larger than $9. But you don’t need to know the details.

My successes, are not your successes. So learning the details about what I’ve worked hard to achieve will not help you become a better seller. Each of our success stories are different. And I do consider some things to be on a need-to-know basis. And you don’t need to know. 😉

Guest phantompower
favicon.ico
8aba8984cff7056a1630b437b98c7e80081da74f_1_690x451.JPG

I just had to share this with my fiverr Fam!! Today I got a $200 Tip for an Awesome dance Choreography I made for someone! She loved it so much that she gave me a $200 Tip, and that’s my BIGGEST Tip Ever in Life and in Fiverr ? So what’s your...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 156 ❤

1148432101_BiggestTip.JPG.b7e86965a381a1ae899f726f9e7f600c.JPG

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
8aba8984cff7056a1630b437b98c7e80081da74f_1_690x451.JPG

Today is my Day I Got $200 Tip

I just had to share this with my fiverr Fam!! Today I got a $200 Tip for an Awesome dance Choreography I made for someone! She loved it so much that she gave me a $200 Tip, and that’s my BIGGEST Tip Ever in Life and in Fiverr ? So what’s your...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 156 ❤

wow!!! what kind of service do you offer ?? @phantompower

Congratulations. You’re doing great, just a few friendly tips to help you on your journey.

1. Try not to call people “bro.” I know that Fiverr isn’t a boring corporate office, but it’s not a frat house either. Try something simpler like “Here’s your custom offer” or “check it out.”

2. Charging for commercial use makes buyers less likely to buy from you. As a principle, I never pay for commercial use because once your order has been reviewed, your property becomes my property, and what I do with it is no longer relevant.

I have received tips far larger than $9. But you don’t need to know the details.

My successes, are not your successes. So learning the details about what I’ve worked hard to achieve will not help you become a better seller. Each of our success stories are different. And I do consider some things to be on a need-to-know basis. And you don’t need to know. 😉

yes, i will agree with this that you said,“what I’ve worked hard to achieve will not help you become a better seller”. But i want to know just your experience when you got that’s it. @jonbaas

Congratulations. You’re doing great, just a few friendly tips to help you on your journey.

1. Try not to call people “bro.” I know that Fiverr isn’t a boring corporate office, but it’s not a frat house either. Try something simpler like “Here’s your custom offer” or “check it out.”

2. Charging for commercial use makes buyers less likely to buy from you. As a principle, I never pay for commercial use because once your order has been reviewed, your property becomes my property, and what I do with it is no longer relevant.

thanks. i will keep in mind 🙂 @fastcopywriter

yes, i will agree with this that you said,“what I’ve worked hard to achieve will not help you become a better seller”. But i want to know just your experience when you got that’s it. @jonbaas

But i want to know just your experience when you got that’s it.

I’ll pass, thank you. You don’t need to know. 🙂

You cannot get a tip for more than the buyer paid for the gig.

I don’t think it’s a problem. Once I got 125% tip.

How much can a buyer tip?

The minimum amount is $5.

For orders below $25, the tip can be up to $25.

For orders above $25, the tip can be up to 100% of the price of the order.

https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/how-do-i-leave-the-seller-a-tip

Archived