Greetings! nOOb here

Hey guys! Just introducing myself to the community. Salutations. Just call me Dee. My first impression of Fiverr is that there’s a lot to learn. Hopefully I can turn this opportunity in my favor to make some money. My thing is Spanish voice overs.

Welcome!

Something that can possibly help you out:

Hello All, I would like to encourage every single person who is a new seller on FIVERR looking to start getting buyers, to CHECK the FORUM FIRST. Before creating discussion topics requesting help - Majority of your questions have already been answered… It only takes a little search, and you’re on your way to smiling ear to ear when those little lights popup signalling New Orders and Messages. I have taken the liberty to root out some of the Best Links I stumbled across in this Forum that are…

💡 Joe

Welcome!

Something that can possibly help you out:

Hello All, I would like to encourage every single person who is a new seller on FIVERR looking to start getting buyers, to CHECK the FORUM FIRST. Before creating discussion topics requesting help - Majority of your questions have already been answered… It only takes a little search, and you’re on your way to smiling ear to ear when those little lights popup signalling New Orders and Messages. I have taken the liberty to root out some of the Best Links I stumbled across in this Forum that are…

💡 Joe

Hey thank you!! I appreciate your suggestion.

Archived