Have any of you seen a percentage drop for Orders Completed?

michael78781

Have any of you seen a percentage drop for Orders Completed? I have completed all orders and I am usually at 100%. It suddenly dropped to 92%. I think this happened to me once before and it was a bug. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this today. It just happened this morning.

Thanks everyone!
Michael

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy! Okay, thanks for letting me know. I just submitted a support ticket to Fiverr!

I have already got in touch with CS, let’s see how it goes…

@miiila, the response rate bug… well, I stopped paying attention to it. Suddenly, it drops with no justification whatsoever. CS has fixed mine two times, but it just keeps happening anyway. And since it doesn’t seem to have an effect on my gigs…

The completion rate, however, may be a different case.

guys, it’s not a bug:

Fiverr CS got back to me and had this to say:

"Hi ,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. The Order Completion Rate you are currently seeing is the correct rate from the last 60 days. The rate also includes all cancellations, including mutual cancellations. Now, I understand that this might be a bit of a shock, but please keep in mind that these stats you are seeing on your account is for your internal use only, and no one else sees these ratings. It’s to help you track your account progress on orders and account.

If you have any questions, please let us know."

guys, it’s not a bug:

"Hi ,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. The Order Completion Rate you are currently seeing is the correct rate from the last 60 days. The rate also includes all cancellations, including mutual cancellations. Now, I understand that this might be a bit of a shock, but please keep in mind that these stats you are seeing on your account is for your internal use only, and no one else sees these ratings. It’s to help you track your account progress on orders and account.

Yep, there it goes…

guys, it’s not a bug:

"Hi ,

keep in mind that these stats you are seeing on your account is for your internal use only, and no one else sees these ratings

Yea, but:

Order completion impacts your business.

keep in mind that these stats you are seeing on your account is for your internal use only, and no one else sees these ratings

Yea, but:

Order completion impacts your business.

preach! So don’t freak out as buyers cannot see that metric, but at the same time, if you keep offering mutual cancellations, your gig will start to lose its placement on search results.

hmm…

preach! So don’t freak out as buyers cannot see that metric, but at the same time, if you keep offering mutual cancellations, your gig will start to lose its placement on search results.

hmm…

Yes, but a few cancellations should not drop orders completed that much. Not freaking out 🙂 Just want to confirm others are noticing the issue. I am sure Fiverr support will have more insight on this.

Thanks @michael78781 for the alert and @frank_d for the explanation!

Mine is at 98% now, because of one order cancelled by Customer Support (the buyer was accidentally charged twice for the same order, so one got cancelled). So, with the “Order completion impacts your business”, are we to be punished for Fiverr glitches, too?

Hopefully it will not affect our search rankings if it is indeed a bug.

Thanks @michael78781 for the alert and @frank_d for the explanation!

Mine is at 98% now, because of one order cancelled by Customer Support (the buyer was accidentally charged twice for the same order, so one got cancelled). So, with the “Order completion impacts your business”, are we to be punished for Fiverr glitches, too?

@catwriter seems like there’s no discrimination between legit cancellations and sales gone south, “let me save myself from a bad review” type situations.

I remember when Fiverr implemented the mutual cancellations tool back in the day and they kept telling us:

“those are perfectly safe, and we will not count them towards your gig’s standing”

Yes, but a few cancellations should not drop orders completed that much. Not freaking out 🙂 Just want to confirm others are noticing the issue. I am sure Fiverr support will have more insight on this.

umm, I just posted what the official response from CS was. this is not a bug.

@catwriter seems like there’s no discrimination between legit cancellations and sales gone south, “let me save myself from a bad review” type situations.

I remember when Fiverr implemented the mutual cancellations tool back in the day and they kept telling us:

“those are perfectly safe, and we will not count them towards your gig’s standing”

And then we get:

Orders Completed 98%

High performing sellers in Writing & Translation complete 100% of their orders

Great, thanks, and how am I supposed to complete 100% of my orders if there’s a glitch? 😛 Somebody didn’t think this through, it seems.

guys, it’s not a bug:

"Hi ,

guys, it’s not a bug:

"Hi ,

here you go @michael78781

Archived