Have you Seen Buyer like this?

hardlogic

Guest offlinehelpers

How many modifications do you offer as part of your gig? If it’s unlimited, then you may need to think about changing it.

If you don’t (and I really hope you don’t!) then he’s taking the mickey

You say you support multiple revisions so you need to change that.

For this order, you probably need to just say what is a change, not a revision, though you might have left it too late. On the other hand you don’t say unlimited revisions (or not on the gig that I looked at anyway) so maybe you just say he’s used up his ‘multiple’ revisions and must pay for more revisions at $5 per revision.

For this order, you probably need to just say what is a change, not a revision, though you might have left it too late. On the other hand you don’t say unlimited revisions (or not on the gig that I looked at anyway) so maybe you just say he’s used up his ‘multiple’ revisions and must pay for more revisions at $5 per revision.

maybe you just say he’s used up his ‘multiple’ revisions and must p

it is totally change in the design and request to design it from scratch

maybe you just say he’s used up his ‘multiple’ revisions and must p

it is totally change in the design and request to design it from scratch

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

When is a revision not a revision?

Never. All revision requests are valid, however big. They might not be fair or reasonable but that’s another story. Dictionary definition: a change or a set of changes that corrects or improves something Synonyms: alternation, difference,...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 6 ❤

i’m not fiverr rockstar,

but what should do if i make awesome design and high quality,

then buyer refused it .- or didn’t like it -

should he pay for the next review?

i’m not fiverr rockstar,

but what should do if i make awesome design and high quality,

then buyer refused it .- or didn’t like it -

should he pay for the next review?

I don’t know what I can tell you that isn’t already in what I’ve linked. Yes, it’s not fair but you offer multiple revisions and whether it’s a change or a new order is subjective. You need to offer 2 or 3 revisions.

If this was me for this order, I’d tell the buyer very politely that he has one revision left, or he’s just used his last revision and if he asks for another, send a custom extra in the order for the revision and redeliver the last file. I didn’t check but if you say anywhere that you offer unlimited revisions then you can’t do this and you may have to cancel.

I don’t know what I can tell you that isn’t already in what I’ve linked. Yes, it’s not fair but you offer multiple revisions and whether it’s a change or a new order is subjective. You need to offer 2 or 3 revisions.

If this was me for this order, I’d tell the buyer very politely that he has one revision left, or he’s just used his last revision and if he asks for another, send a custom extra in the order for the revision and redeliver the last file. I didn’t check but if you say anywhere that you offer unlimited revisions then you can’t do this and you may have to cancel.

what if he used his final review and didn’t like the work ,

then posted negative review?

is that worth?

Guest offlinehelpers

beginners in fiverr afraid of negative reviews,

especially if you get negative review because you are offline (-1)

You can’t get a negative review for being offline.

You can get a negative review for not producing what the buyer requested, or for a poor attitude, but not for being offline.

You can’t get a negative review for being offline.

You can get a negative review for not producing what the buyer requested, or for a poor attitude, but not for being offline.

really when started fiverr post gig and haven’t checked site for two weeks,

someone order one gig, of course i was online,

posted negative review( which was very bad at beginning),

when i came later after couple of weeks i see this review .

" i was beginner to fiverr"

I gave 32 revisions and a lot of them were new concepts because first he used to say i like it can you show me something else? I had 2-3 reviews only i knew if i need sales i must have a lot of reviews, I finalized the design within 3 days for $5 only ended up getting 5 stars and “BIG” review, NO TIP 😛

Guest offlinehelpers

really when started fiverr post gig and haven’t checked site for two weeks,

someone order one gig, of course i was online,

posted negative review( which was very bad at beginning),

when i came later after couple of weeks i see this review .

" i was beginner to fiverr"

There’s a difference between being offline i.e. going to bed for 8 hours and going on holiday for 2 weeks - surely if you’d just started, you’d have been keen to check every day to see if you’d had an order or not?

I gave 32 revisions and a lot of them were new concepts because first he used to say i like it can you show me something else? I had 2-3 reviews only i knew if i need sales i must have a lot of reviews, I finalized the design within 3 days for $5 only ended up getting 5 stars and “BIG” review, NO TIP 😛

same thing happens with me,

The Good Review is great value.

3 days same thing with me

There’s a difference between being offline i.e. going to bed for 8 hours and going on holiday for 2 weeks - surely if you’d just started, you’d have been keen to check every day to see if you’d had an order or not?

will not realize to get an order because i didn’t promote my gigs or make anything,

just post gig and eave the site

" was just starter"

Dear hardlogic,
if you want to be a reputed seller then you should do as your buyer want modification. if you think they give you extra modification then at first fix their revision after that you can explain him to give you some extra for your extra work. It was one of the best way to be a top rated seller. it is also increase your earning. If you buyer satisfied in your work they will come back soon.

das

Dear hardlogic,

if you want to be a reputed seller then you should do as your buyer want modification. if you think they give you extra modification then at first fix their revision after that you can explain him to give you some extra for your extra work. It was one of the best way to be a top rated seller. it is also increase your earning. If you buyer satisfied in your work they will come back soon.

das

hello das,

i have no issue to fix what i do wrong,

or to modify some things that is simple to change.

1- but making new design from scratch is not revision.

2- Some Buyers use revision function to get more than one order" smart to get more than he ordered"

hello das,

i have no issue to fix what i do wrong,

or to modify some things that is simple to change.

1- but making new design from scratch is not revision.

2- Some Buyers use revision function to get more than one order" smart to get more than he ordered"

Dear hardlogic,

i am also a seller, what you want to mean i understand it first time.

After design a flyer some time my buyer give an paragraph to in the flyer in that time i fix their revision and explain them about extra work and most of them give extra for their this kind of revision.

hope you understand

Dear hardlogic,

i am also a seller, what you want to mean i understand it first time.

After design a flyer some time my buyer give an paragraph to in the flyer in that time i fix their revision and explain them about extra work and most of them give extra for their this kind of revision.

hope you understand

thanks alot for your reply,

myself know alot of useul things from fiverr forum " very helpful"

Well Documentation:slight_smile:

Archived