Help me,, to get order

hasnat0011

Brother Hasnat,

You will get more and more order. I Have seen your profile and i noticed that you create 1 gig. First you create 7 gigs. then you have much more buyer request. Than you send 10 request every day and keep
Patience. You will order very soon. Hope you are clear now.
Thanks
[Rocky]

Mod Note: Please don’t advertise in other user’s threads. Post your ads in My Fiverr Gigs. Thanks!

Brother Hasnat,

You will get more and more order. I Have seen your profile and i noticed that you create 1 gig. First you create 7 gigs. then you have much more buyer request. Than you send 10 request every day and keep

Patience. You will order very soon. Hope you are clear now.

Thanks

[Rocky]

Mod Note: Please don’t advertise in other user’s threads. Post your ads in My Fiverr Gigs. Thanks!

That is actually really awful advice unless he is making 7 DIFFERENT gigs. You can’t make 7 gigs about the same stuff, you’ll get banned. So unless you have 7 seperate skills, I don’t reccommend this at all!

That is actually really awful advice unless he is making 7 DIFFERENT gigs. You can’t make 7 gigs about the same stuff, you’ll get banned. So unless you have 7 seperate skills, I don’t reccommend this at all!

yes you are right. I agree with you.

Try to offer at least 3 or 4 different gigs. Search buyer requests daily and send at least 10 offers if you can. Also, be sure there are no grammatical errors in your profile page and within your gig description. Include a portfolio of your work and if you don’t have samples then create some. Hang in there and don’t be discouraged!

Easy… This is a bit harsh

What it is is 100% true. Would you buy services from someone who sounds like they didn’t pass middle school English? Probably not. Gigs are a competitive endeavor, you have to be able to present and air of professionalism, look like you have some idea of what you are talking about. And if you can’t string together a set of words, why would anyone hire you? They won’t.

The majority of “Why can’t I get a sale?” posts I have seen have absolutely NO grammatical skills at all. That is simply the truth, if it is harsh, then it is harsh because it needs to be said and not sugarcoated.

You WILL NOT get sales if you cannot use proper English. Period.

• 3 months later...

What it is is 100% true. Would you buy services from someone who sounds like they didn’t pass middle school English? Probably not. Gigs are a competitive endeavor, you have to be able to present and air of professionalism, look like you have some idea of what you are talking about. And if you can’t string together a set of words, why would anyone hire you? They won’t.

The majority of “Why can’t I get a sale?” posts I have seen have absolutely NO grammatical skills at all. That is simply the truth, if it is harsh, then it is harsh because it needs to be said and not sugarcoated.

You WILL NOT get sales if you cannot use proper English. Period.

I agree with what you are saying. If you had not told him, he would not know. I am new here and was cruising the gigs to get ideas on how to do mine. One person who is a proofreader said he would correct “speeling” for people as part of his gig. Maybe he should proofread his own gig. However, I think nadratan was saying something about the way you let him know.

Archived