Hey... I'm new here any tips for me to increase my sellings?

chachaa

Dear Chachaa:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you. With a username like chachaa, you’ll probably have a lot of people calling you “Chachi” or “Cha-cha-cha”…

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: I recommend a color photo of you smiling.
Your log line: I suggest going back to the drawing board here – no specific suggestions
Your profile text: You have no profile text! This must change!
While your “professional looking text portrait” gig looks intriguing, I doubt Natalie Portman has authorized the use of her image. I suggest swapping that image to one for which you have copyright, as the way you’ve presented this gig MAY violate the Fiverr Terms of Service and MAY have all manner of unintended consequences for you…
All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on…

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Dear Fiverr Seller: I didn’t take a look at your gig, but here is a checklist that may help: Polish your English: spelling, grammar, punctuation, and so on. Are you trying to reach US English speakers or international English speakers? Make sure your phrasing is consistent with your target audience. Remember that buyers are on Fiverr so that you will solve THEIR problems. You are here to provide SOLUTIONS. There is no place for negativity in your copy. Don’t say, I live in a third world…

I may be a Level 2 seller who has been here for about two years now, but there was a lot of trial and error along the way (and I mean A LOT). Despite the fact that I have a 99% overall rating with over 1,000 completed orders, I’m nowhere near “perfect” and I continue to learn new things daily. (I’m really not trying to toot my own horn… I swear!) Below, I have included a list of tried and true do’s and don’ts. I learned from my fiverr blunders, so I’d like to share my acquired wisdom. My hope …

Hey guys! Let’s cut straight to the chase. You’re a new seller (or maybe even an older seller experiencing a sales slum). Here are my 3 top tips to generating sales: 1. Interlink your services and create related gigsI’ve seen many new sellers fall into two traps when first creating their gigs. One of these traps is to create multiple gigs which are essentially the same thing (such as “create modern logo design”, “create a unique logo”, “design your logo”) in the hopes of getting more traffic…

Hi @charles20bc, Here’s a list I’ve put together that helps you stand out, look Professional, and how to setup a proper, well designed gig. Make sure you complete your profile setup 100%. Also, link all of your accounts (Facebook, Stack Overflow, Email, etc) so that potential buyers know you’re not a fly by night seller. Use proper English in your Fiverr profile. Make sure to notate where you’re from, and make sure your sentence structure is proper. Many potential buyers will not want to work…

Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you post about issues, if you use the correct terms so everyone knows what you´re talking about: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service) It is NOT for Sellers to post their Gigs and services and offers, actually that can get you into trouble. Kind…

Have you been struggling to get orders? Then you’ve probably looked at the Buyer Request section a few times now, and maybe you’ve sent a few offers. As a buyer whose posted requests before, here are some tips for how to actually appeal to the seller: Edit before you send. Make sure that your grammar and spelling is correct and that your sentences flow and make sense. The buyer won’t sit there for ten minutes trying to figure out what you had tried to say and they are very unlikely to message…

It is common knowledge that technical professionals seldom lack the ability to communicate proficiently unlike other professionals such as businessmen, lawyers etc. On the other hand our brain works super efficiently (a biased opinion of course!), but our tongue offers basic functionality. So this thread is about SALESMANSHIP from the point of a non-sales person such as myself. There are a lot of different categories here on Fiverr, but majority of questions regarding sales on this forum are …

Hello there Fiverr Family, Here is a tip that I would like to share with those that are new to Fiverr and possibly may help those that have been around for a while. To optimize your gigs for SEO: When saving the .jpg or .png image for your gig, put the keywords (all in lowercase) that you would like to rank for, in the name of your file separated by dashes. Example: I have a dj drop gig When saving my gig picture I save my file as dj-drops-on-fiverr. jpg This helps with the SEO of your gig…

Ok, you want to make some money but you do not speak English well. This is a real problem when you are going to sell on a marketplace where most buyers do and most communication is done through English. It can be done though, here are some tips for you to follow which will help you while you are working on your English. Be realistic about your gigs - Do not try to offer gigs that require excellent English. If you want to offer a writing gig, ask a native English speaker to be honest with you…

Hi guys! This is Shane from Eno8Design. It has been exactly 30 days since we joined fiver. And here are our stats so far. Earned $352 Sales 54 Customers 18 [image] I gotta say that Fiverr is the best of the best when it comes to freelancing. Pretty simple process. We love it! So on the 1st month celebration we thought of sharing our experience and few tips with fellow forum members. Here’s what we did! (You should if you are not getting enough sales) ** Find a niche. (Ex: We though…

Stop trying to figure out Fiverr’s algorithm and spend that time making more money with upselling, here’s some things I’ve done to increase revenue… 1) Make your extras simple and easy to understand. Buyers seldom purchase things they aren’t clear on. 2) Offer only the extras you can do that will acheive 100% Buyer satisfaction. Return business and referrals should be your goal. 3) Explain to your Buyers the BENEFIT of adding a particular extra. I add this phrase when selling a logo ove…

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-[/details]

Dear Chachaa:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you. With a username like chachaa, you’ll probably have a lot of people calling you “Chachi” or “Cha-cha-cha”…

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: I recommend a color photo of you smiling.

Your log line: I suggest going back to the drawing board here – no specific suggestions

Your profile text: You have no profile text! This must change!

While your “professional looking text portrait” gig looks intriguing, I doubt Natalie Portman has authorized the use of her image. I suggest swapping that image to one for which you have copyright, as the way you’ve presented this gig MAY violate the Fiverr Terms of Service and MAY have all manner of unintended consequences for you…

Good luck,

Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks]

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Dear Fiverr Seller: I didn’t take a look at your gig, but here is a checklist that may help: Polish your English: spelling, grammar, punctuation, and so on. Are you trying to reach US English speakers or international English speakers? Make sure your phrasing is consistent with your target audience. Remember that buyers are on Fiverr so that you will solve THEIR problems. You are here to provide SOLUTIONS. There is no place for negativity in your copy. Don’t say, I live in a third world…
I may be a Level 2 seller who has been here for about two years now, but there was a lot of trial and error along the way (and I mean A LOT). Despite the fact that I have a 99% overall rating with over 1,000 completed orders, I’m nowhere near “perfect” and I continue to learn new things daily. (I’m really not trying to toot my own horn… I swear!) Below, I have included a list of tried and true do’s and don’ts. I learned from my fiverr blunders, so I’d like to share my acquired wisdom. My hope …
Hey guys! Let’s cut straight to the chase. You’re a new seller (or maybe even an older seller experiencing a sales slum). Here are my 3 top tips to generating sales: 1. Interlink your services and create related gigsI’ve seen many new sellers fall into two traps when first creating their gigs. One of these traps is to create multiple gigs which are essentially the same thing (such as “create modern logo design”, “create a unique logo”, “design your logo”) in the hopes of getting more traffic…
Hi @charles20bc, Here’s a list I’ve put together that helps you stand out, look Professional, and how to setup a proper, well designed gig. Make sure you complete your profile setup 100%. Also, link all of your accounts (Facebook, Stack Overflow, Email, etc) so that potential buyers know you’re not a fly by night seller. Use proper English in your Fiverr profile. Make sure to notate where you’re from, and make sure your sentence structure is proper. Many potential buyers will not want to work…
Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you post about issues, if you use the correct terms so everyone knows what you´re talking about: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service) It is NOT for Sellers to post their Gigs and services and offers, actually that can get you into trouble. Kind…
Have you been struggling to get orders? Then you’ve probably looked at the Buyer Request section a few times now, and maybe you’ve sent a few offers. As a buyer whose posted requests before, here are some tips for how to actually appeal to the seller: Edit before you send. Make sure that your grammar and spelling is correct and that your sentences flow and make sense. The buyer won’t sit there for ten minutes trying to figure out what you had tried to say and they are very unlikely to message…
It is common knowledge that technical professionals seldom lack the ability to communicate proficiently unlike other professionals such as businessmen, lawyers etc. On the other hand our brain works super efficiently (a biased opinion of course!), but our tongue offers basic functionality. So this thread is about SALESMANSHIP from the point of a non-sales person such as myself. There are a lot of different categories here on Fiverr, but majority of questions regarding sales on this forum are …
Hello there Fiverr Family, Here is a tip that I would like to share with those that are new to Fiverr and possibly may help those that have been around for a while. To optimize your gigs for SEO: When saving the .jpg or .png image for your gig, put the keywords (all in lowercase) that you would like to rank for, in the name of your file separated by dashes. Example: I have a dj drop gig When saving my gig picture I save my file as dj-drops-on-fiverr. jpg This helps with the SEO of your gig…
Ok, you want to make some money but you do not speak English well. This is a real problem when you are going to sell on a marketplace where most buyers do and most communication is done through English. It can be done though, here are some tips for you to follow which will help you while you are working on your English. Be realistic about your gigs - Do not try to offer gigs that require excellent English. If you want to offer a writing gig, ask a native English speaker to be honest with you…
Hi guys! This is Shane from Eno8Design. It has been exactly 30 days since we joined fiver. And here are our stats so far. Earned $352 Sales 54 Customers 18 [image] I gotta say that Fiverr is the best of the best when it comes to freelancing. Pretty simple process. We love it! So on the 1st month celebration we thought of sharing our experience and few tips with fellow forum members. Here’s what we did! (You should if you are not getting enough sales) ** Find a niche. (Ex: We though…
Stop trying to figure out Fiverr’s algorithm and spend that time making more money with upselling, here’s some things I’ve done to increase revenue… 1) Make your extras simple and easy to understand. Buyers seldom purchase things they aren’t clear on. 2) Offer only the extras you can do that will acheive 100% Buyer satisfaction. Return business and referrals should be your goal. 3) Explain to your Buyers the BENEFIT of adding a particular extra. I add this phrase when selling a logo ove…

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-[/details]

hello Balise,

Can you please review my profile as well and share your honest suggestions.

Thank you

hello Balise,

Can you please review my profile as well and share your honest suggestions.

Thank you

Dear Easy For Me:

I’m going to skip the double entendres and just ask whether you’ve actually made your way through the checklist.

That would save me a lot of time and help me to give me you more useful help.

Please just post here with a follow-up when your answer to the previous question is, “Yes,” and I WON’T be suggesting things like add video and 3 images to all your gigs.

Thank you,

Blaise

Hello,

Hope you are well. Why are you so nervous exactly? Do you feel you do not have the skills to complete projects? Or is it the interaction with the client? Or perhaps you are nervous about the uncertainties that accompanied by a freelance job. You need to address this matter, as if you do not have faith in your self and competencies, than you will reflect this and other will not have trust or faith either.

If you feel you have the:

• Skills to handle the projects (do not be scared to turn down work you cannot complete)

• The people skills (politeness, summarizing and clarity goes a long way and with practice will soon become second nature)

…then there is no reason to worry.

Regarding selling tips, what I found useful was to check popular selling users and see what they did correctly - I mean they are doing is what you want to be doing. I advise to spend time just looking over gigs, even those not in your category, I always find small details and end up finding myself completely reviewing all my gigs 1 by 1; even though the previous time I always felt they were perfect.

Further tip would be to go above and beyond duty with clients and to deliver well in time, it is critical to build a strong rating as this builds rapport and trust. Also users may post a positive review about you which builds further trust when people view your profile.

Overall, from my time here I have found dedication, persistence, review and re-assessment is king.

I wish you the best of luck.

Dear Easy For Me:

I’m going to skip the double entendres and just ask whether you’ve actually made your way through the checklist.

That would save me a lot of time and help me to give me you more useful help.

Please just post here with a follow-up when your answer to the previous question is, “Yes,” and I WON’T be suggesting things like add video and 3 images to all your gigs.

Thank you,

Blaise

sorry i didnt understand your question 😕

Dear Easy:

If you click on the >Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks link in my first post in this thread, you will find a lots of information about how to improve your gig, including a thread I created with detailed suggestions.

If you will please read that information and work through the suggestions found there, you will have an opportunity to make improvements, so that when I look at your profile and 1 gig, I can focus on things other than the things I usually say over and over again.

That’s about as clear as I can make it.

Good luck,

Blaise

I read your forum and its a great help. There are lots of tips that I can

use.

But I need a tiny request because I have made my gigs over and over again.

yesterday I deleted all of them and made two more.

Plz look at it once and tell me where I go wrong in explaining my gig.

I just need to know if I am using the right tone.

Regards.

Monazza

use.

Regards.

Monazza

Dear Easy:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you, like Betty, or Veronica.

I took a look at your profile and 1 gig:

Your profile image: This is an artistic image, but I believe you overestimate your Buyers. I suggest you use a more conventional photo of you smiling.

Your log line: No suggestions.

Your profile text:

Hello,

I am a skilled individual with two years expertise in graphics design and presentation designs. I am also a skilled virtual assistant with proficiency using MicroSoft Suite and all type of work including Social Media manager. I am also a writing enthusiast. Look me up if you need help. -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

It’s a good practice to always spell out any acronym the first time you use it.

Example: MicroSoft (MS)

Understanding that you are using your one turn (with me), here goes:

Your profile is out of sync with your gigs.

I suggest you read this post:

Hey guys! Let's cut straight to the chase. You're a new seller (or maybe even an older seller experiencing a sales slum). Here are my 3 top tips to generating sales: 1. Interlink your services and create related gigsI've seen many new sellers fall into two traps when first creating their gigs. One of these traps is to create multiple gigs which are essentially the same thing (such as "create modern logo design", "create a unique logo", "design your logo") in the hopes of getting more t…

and start with one gig that represents your greatest strength. Both the gigs you offer now are quite labor-intensive and time-consuming. I suggest you start with something simple, that should never take you more than 15 minutes to perform for $5.

Add a second gig for Buyer Requests along the lines of

"I will fulfill your Buyer Request":

Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you post about issues, if you use the correct terms so everyone knows what you´re talking about: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service) It is NOT for Sellers to post their Gigs and services and offers, actually that can get you into trouble. Kindly do…
Have you been struggling to get orders? Then you've probably looked at the Buyer Request section a few times now, and maybe you've sent a few offers. As a buyer whose posted requests before, here are some tips for how to actually appeal to the seller: Edit before you send. Make sure that your grammar and spelling is correct and that your sentences flow and make sense. The buyer won't sit there for ten minutes trying to figure out what you had tried to say and they are very unlikely to message…

As you make sales, slowly build out your gigs so that each new gig complements and builds upon the ones before.

For example, right now, the 2 gigs you do have DON’T REALLY go together.

A Buyer who likes your PowerPoint presentation probably will not gravitate to your professional ebook service (and vice versa).

Right now, your profile talks about your being a skilled virtual assistant, but none of your gigs reflect that.

You talk about MS Suit (sic) and Social Media manager (again not supported by any gigs – I understand that you’re re-working your gigs, but Buyers won’t, and will probably just be confused).

You’re pulling yourself in too many directions at once.

I can’t tell you where in particular to focus your efforts.

You need to do some serious self-assessment to determine your best starting point, and make sure you’re moving in a single direction, because right now you seem to be flailing all about.

You need to invest more time now determining which gig is your best starting point.

You should also consider whether it makes more sense for you to offer a service or a product.

I took a look at your PowerPoint gig:

• Gig Title: I will make professional PowerPoint presentation

You should have “a” before “professional”.

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples, and feature the phrase “Exclusively on Fiverr” onscreen and in the audio. You speaking directly to the Buyer is best. Watch lots of videos by Top-Rated Sellers for inspiration. REHEARSE!

Gig Images: You should have 3. They should be images you created, not generic images pulled from the web.

2 @3-page PDFs: If these are available to you, you should take advantage of them!

As you make deliveries, if you are not delivering an image or video, try adding a unique image thanking the customer. If these start showing up in your Live Portfolio, try to make them all awesome and different so that in combination with the Reviews you get, they help you sell more gigs to new Buyers.

• Gig Description – note the edits:

I will create a Professional PowerPoint Presentation for you.

[You include “a” here.]

I have over two years experience working with PowerPoint. I will make a professional Powerpoint presentation that will be compelling and engaging for your viewers.

I have expertise over the following:

Animation

Transitions

Different effects: e.g., 3D effects, cinematographic [?!] effects, etc.

Background voiceovers or music for one or all slides (file to be provided by you)

Design

Re-design

Copy and paste

Charts

Graphs

Converting .ppt files to video

Adding video

Research

MS Excel

MS Word

I will provide the above things with great efficiency in the promised time. However, I will require your full support and timely information.

You will be updated about your work as it proceeds. I will keep working on your project till you are satisfied. Please contact me before placing the order.

Your capitalization and punctuation are very inconsistent. I don’t care if you end every (numbered) bullet point with a period, or with no punctuation, so long as you pick one way and stick with it. Please note that your description ends with an extraneous numbered point.

If you actually appear in your profile image, you are quite beautiful, and should consider a “posing with a sign” gig.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS / COMPLEMENTARY GIGS

Gig Extras:

You’ve gone the gig packages route, which is fine.

Gig Packages:

Given that you have one Review for this gig, your gig packages seem overly elaborate and ambitious. I don’t know how you came up with all this. Maybe you know something I don’t.

Frequently Asked Questions: If these are available to you, take advantage of them.

In conclusion, this is all just in my opinion. Hopefully, others will offer their insights.

Good luck,

Blaise

use.

Regards.

Monazza

thank you so much for giving deatiled assessment about my gigs.

I will start working on them again now.

but thank you seriously, it meant alot

Archived