Hey new seller here! Any tips?

It is against Fiverr TOS to provide contact details outside Fiverr so you need to remove your email address from your profile immediately.

remove your email address from your profile immediately.

How do I do this? I can’t figure out how to edit my profile.

Welcome to the club, Read Fiverr Academy and after that here are some useful links to read.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Follow These Steps If You Need MORE ORDERS! ? ? ?

Hello friends!! As you know, It is not an easy job to find a job if you are new to fiverr. It doesn't matter how creative you are, how experienced seller, finding first few orders will be really tough coz you are new here. No one knows about you so...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 66 ❤

https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-

• 5 months later...

Hi!

I am about to 1 year at fiverr but i am failed getting 1rst order.

There is no buyers request on my interface.

Please suggest me some thing…

I am about to 1 year at fiverr but i am failed getting 1rst order.

There is no buyers request on my interface.

Please suggest me some thing…

And you think digging up a three-year-old post to ask for help is a great idea? This forum topic is long dead. If you want help, please start a new topic.

Don’t underestimate the “Buyer requests” sections. Send as many as you can and be pretty detailed in terms of what you will do.

Make your portfolio as detailed as possible. Quote low so they’ll pick you out (but not just $5, start at $10), ace the jobs, get good reviews then you’ll earn the bigger jobs.

Welcome!

Archived